Chapter 79

Hope's P. O. V:

Three days later...

After three months of hard-core training, we all gather at the guild hall to form a team that would be representing Fairy Tail.

"Whoa! What happened to you guys?" I ask as Alec and I pause in front of Team Natsu who are on the ground, groaning in pain; even Levy, Jet and Droy were. The only one still standing is Erza.

Natsu looks up at me, standing in front of him with the backs of my hands on my hips. "H-Hey, H-Hope-chan..." The pinkette greets. "We just got our Secon Origins unlocked."

"Second Origin?" Alec echoes, blinking his blue eyes a few times. Natsu then explains what happened during their three months of training. Team Natsu, Juvia and Levy has been taken to the Celestial Spirit World because Virgo had told them it was in danger, however, when they got there, my teammates found out that the Celestial Spirit King simply wanted to celebrate their return.

After that, they found out that three months have passed when it was only one day in the Celestial Spirit World, much to their devastation. My teammates had run into Crime Sorciere, a guild consisting of Jellal, Ultear and Meredy. We've heard of that guild too. They're a guild that wipes out dark guilds and any who worship the great black wizard Zeref.

I smile at the thought of what Jellal and Ultear are doing. Meredy too. I haven't seen the Heavenly Body Magic user since the Oracion Seis incident.

"Awe! I wish we could've gone to the Celestial Spirit World!" I pout.

"It was awesome!" Gray says.

"Oh, yeah! Hope-chan!" Lucy says, as if remembering something. "Aquarius told me to tell you that she says hi, and that you need to let her know immediately if you ever get a boyfriend."

"Thanks, Lucy," I say, feeling a little surprised.

"Oh, yeah, and Loke was also asking about you, Hope-chan," Lucy adds, turning to me.

"What about?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow.

"Whether or not you were available," Lucy replies, deadpanning. I deadpan as well. Alec looks flustered.

Typical Loke.

"Well, while I don't mind the idea of having a boyfriend, I'm still single right now. But that doesn't mean I'm interested in Loke in that way," I say seriously as I cross my arms below my chest.

"I told him you might not be interested, but he didn't seem so convinced."

After Master and the others show up, we gather inside the guild hall. Master says, "Listen up, kids. It's time to announce the five who'll be representing Fairy Tail in the Grand Magic Games." Master clears his throat. "Natsu. Gray. Erza. And the remaining two will be... Lucy and Alec!"

Lucy looks surprised by this, but Alec doesn't appear fazed. "Me, huh?" The ravenette mutters.

Erza steps up to Lucy and places her hand on the blonde's shoulder as she says, "We weren't chosen for our individual strength, but our combined strength as a team. So, let's make him proud and give it our all."

Lucy and Alec agree to that.

With his eyes closed, Master murmurs, "I think we'll have much more of a fighting chance with Laxus, Gajeel and Hope on the team, but my hands are tied here."

"We can hear what you're saying, you know!" Gray and Natsu shout in flustered tones.

Alec asks me, "Aren't you upset that you didn't get selected, Hope-chan?"