Chapter 14

I keep forgetting to add but Meagan Smith is the child actor of Hope while Ashley Johnson is the teen Hope.

And Chie Nakamura will play her English voice in all the series. She's best known for voicing Sakura Haruno from Naruto.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Natsu, Zalty and Hope, in her original state due to having reacted to Deliora's revival, stare at the demon Deliora as it lets loose a roar that could be heard across the entire island, though Hope is completely frozen in shock and fear at the sight of it, her purple eyes wide and wavering. The Foster has never once witnessed the sight of a demon, the closest she'd come to was the Lullaby Flute during the Eisenwald incident.

Never has she felt such fear, not since that day 7 years ago.

The demon's roar releases a mighty powerful shockwave that causes the Galuna tribe to get knocked off their feet as they scream, even the ocean surrounding the island pulses with a powerful shockwave.

Hope and Natsu gasp and their eyes dilate in fear as Zalty cries gleefully, "Finally! The moment is here!!"

"What the heck was that noise?!" Lucy demands as she, Erza and the cats stand in a corridor in the temple. "It sounded like some sort of monster growling!"

Happy suggests unhelpfully, as he wraps his paws over his stomach, "It was probably just your stomach, Lucy."

With a deadpan expression, Lucy responds, "You know, you're not half as funny as you think you are..."

"So, do you think that sound might've been Deliora?" Alec asks worriedly.

"Oh, no! You mean... THEY BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE?!?!" Lucy screams in fear, cupping her face as her brown eyes widen.

Happy says as he points at a purple magic circle nearby, "See that purple light? That's the Moon Drip!"

Lucy makes a frightened sound as her eyes widen when another roar blasts through the temple.

"It must be..." Erza murmurs with her arms crossed.

Happy complains to Lucy, "Hey! You need to eat something!"

Placing her hands on her hips, Lucy leans towards Happy as she snaps, "And you need to shut your trap before I hurt you!"

Erza says seriously, "That may be the demon growling, but someone's still performing the Moon Drip ceremony up there. Which means they haven't fully revived it, yet." Lucy and Happy look to Erza.

Alec says, "So, we still have a chance to do something! Come on!" He follows Erza to the Moondrip Ceremony.

"Eh...? Deliora's below us!" Lucy calls after Erza and Alec as she points with her thumb to the floor and cups her mouth with the other hand.

Erza says as she runs, "Putting a stop to the ceremony is our only hope! We've gotta hurry!"

Hope and Natsu now stand facing Zalty as he laughs at them. She was still a bit shaken from the reawakening of Deliora, but Hope felt as though she can still manage to fight Zalty alongside Natsu. Natsu whines, "Awe man! We've wasted our time with you! Let's finish this right now—!"

Natsu is cut off when a crystal ball slams into the side of his and Hope's heads, knocking them over with a grunt. "Ready when you are," Zalty says as the balls float into the air, and back again towards him. "Go ahead and do your worst little Salamander and little Queen of Magic!"