Chapter 107

Third Person's P. O. V:

Hope remains standing beside Rogue, who is still on his knees, as he was before, Hope's hand resting firmly on his shoulder, as the two try to process what the water dragon and Future Rogue told them earlier.

"Why the hell are you two just sitting there?!" They both jerk their heads around to see the White Dragon Slayer running toward them, a goofy grin on his face.

"Sting-kun?!" Hope exclaims in surprise. She'd been so zoned out in the last few minutes...

"What are you doing?!" Rogue exclaims in surprise, his eyes dilated.

"Thought I'd drop by and save your butts!" Sting responds as he runs closer. "Let's do this!!" He grins at the ether mage when he sees her.

Rogue questions, "So, wait! Have you already beaten your dragon?!"

"Seriously—?!" Hope exclaims questioningly, and Sting just smirks back at her in response.

Just as the structure behind the blonde crumbles down and the dragon Sting was fighting earlier comes tearing through it, roaring in rage. It was brown and red in colour with a horn on its forehead and another under its chin. Sting shouts back, still grinning, "Nope! Figured I'd just bring him with me!"

"ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME, STING?!" Hope exclaims, shocked.

Rogue exclaims, "You... what?!"

"Don't worry, guys! He's super slow!" Sting replies jokingly.

"I don't think this is the best time for messing around," Hope states.

Rogue says seriously, "This isn't time for jokes!"

Sting asks as he comes up beside Rogue and Hope, and starts jogging in place, "We're a team, aren't we? Figured we should take him on together!"

Hope smiles at Sting and Rogue, feeling relieved to see the blonde Dragon Slayer is alright, but pushes it down for her Arc of Magic. The water dragon says to its companion, "Scissor Runner, these humans have proven difficult to subdue. Give me your aid!"

The second dragon, now known as Scissor Runner, responds as it peers down at the wizards, "I'm not interested in taking one alive; I plan to kill every single human I can find!"

Sting asks Rogue as he grins and clenches a fist, "We're The Twin Dragons, right?! So, let's kick their asses! Come on!"

Rogue and Hope stare at Sting in surprise for a moment. Then, the Shadow Dragon Slayer smirks back at him and replies, "Let's go!"

Sting and Rogue stand back-to-back. Rogue smirks at Sting over his shoulder, while Sting winks and smirks back back at him.

Hope says, smirking as she cracks her knuckles, "You boys don't mind if I join in on the fun, do you?"

Sting says with a smirk, "Have at it, Hope-chan!"