Chapter 85

Third Person's P. O. V:

"It's Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games, and the stands are exploding with excitement!!" Chapati says over the roar of the crowd. "Joining me once again is Yajima-san! And our new special guest, Sorcerer Weekly's Jason!"

"So coool!" Jason screams with excitement.

"Let's get back to the action already in progress, as our wizards take in the chariots!" Chapati says

"Let's get back to the action already in progress, as our wizards take in the chariots!" Chapati says. "The point of this game is to reach the goal without falling off. Simple, right? Wrong!! The chariots are constantly in motion! And though it's at a snails pace, one false move could cost you! Which team would survive this rough and tumble sightseeing group in Crocus, and be the first to cross the finish line?! For those of you here with us in Domus Flau, we'll be showing the race in crystal clear lacrima vision!"

"Coool!" Jason screams.

Chapati glances at Yajima as he asks, "You've seen a lot in your days, but would you have predicted anything remotely like this?"

"Well..." Yajima trails off.

Gray wonders aloud as he watches Natsu on the screen, "Why in the hell did we pick him...?"

Alec, standing on Gray's other side, replies as he deadpans heavily, "You'd think he'd be smart enough to know that the name 'Chariots' would be a big clue. But I guess not." Alec is wearing a short sleeved black shirt over a brown jacket with jeans and combat boots.

Erza says, arms crossed over her chest, "He was absolutely insistent on participating."

"Uh oh! I don't know what's wrong with Fairy Tail A's Natsu, but he can barely put one foot in front of the other!"

Natsu's face is a shade of blue from his motion sickness as he struggles to run ahead to the finish line.

Chapati continues, "But! That's not all! Mere feet away are Fairy Tail B's Gajeel, and Sabertooth's Sting, who seem to be in the same boat." Even Sting and Gajeel look just as sick as Natsu.

Gajeel demands to know, "Why am I feeling sick?!"

Chapati muses, "I can't imagine what could be causing them to slow down like this."

Yajima states, "I could be wrong, but I'd say they share a common weakness for moving vehicles."

Gajeel scowls, clenching a fist, "No! This is Salamander's stupid weakness! So, why do I... wanna throw up...?!"

"Now, let's take a look at the group leading the pack," Says Chapati. "This race is as neck and neck as it gets, folks! At the front is Kurohebi from Raven Tail. Followed closely by Blue Pegasus' Ichiya, Lamia Scale's Yuka, and Mermaid Heel's Leslie!"

"Coming in behind them is Quatro Cerberus's reserve member, Bacchus!" Chapati announces as said man catches up to the three in front. When Yuka uses his Wave Boost attack to halt Ichiya and Leslie, Leslie surprises them by using Gravity Change Magic in order to boost her speed and shoot past the blue haired man. "There it is! Leslie's Gravity Change Magic! She dodges Yuka's wave, and is now making her way toward the leaders."