Chapter 26

I've edited Chapter 25!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Third Person's P. O. V:

The four different coloured energies crackle around the giant lacrima in the centre of the room Natsu and Totomaru are fighting in.

Happy urges the pinkette, hovering in the air, "Hurry, Natsu!! The Jupiter Cannon is almost ready to fire again!"

Cracking the knuckles of his left fist, Natsu responds without looking back, "Yeah, I know!!"

Totomaru tells Natsu, "It's too late!" He holds up two fingers on his left hand in front of him, and a large red magic circle appears in front of Totomaru. "Blue Fire!!"

Blue flames shoot out from the magic circle, and shoot towards Natsu at high speeds.

The blue flames slam into Natsu, but he just devours them, wiping the edge of his mouth

The blue flames slam into Natsu, but he just devours them, wiping the edge of his mouth. "Whoa!! That was cold going down! Never tasted fire like that, before."

Totomaru states calmly, "So, it's you." He straightens his position and crosses his arms. "Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayer. Well, this isn't going to work out well, for either of us, is it?"

Natsu utters as he frowns in puzzlement, "Huh?"

"Because were both impervious to fire attacks," Totomaru clarifies, smirking.

With a red tick mark throbbing on his head, a fist clenched, Natsu exclaims, "HEY!! I haven't even hit you, yet! How'd you know my fire won't hurt ya?!"

Totomaru replies, "Go ahead and give it your best shot! But you won't be able to hit me!"

Slamming his fists together, Natsu challenges, "We'll see about that!! FIRE DRAGON...!!"

"I told you: as the element of fire, I can control any flame!!" Totomaru summons another magic circle to prepare for Natsu's next attack, but he is suddenly hit with a spray of spit.

"... Spit!" Natsu calls as he sprays his saliva onto the stunned fire wizard, who just stands there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"... Uh..." The black and white haired man mutters.

Natsu laughs, pointing at him, "HAHAHA!! I GOT YOU GOOD!!"

"Two minutes until Jupiter fires," the female voice announces.

With wide eyes, Happy yells panickingly as he flies about, "NATSU, YOU'VE GOTTA HURRY!! WE CAN'T LET THE CANNON FIRE...!! WE'RE RUNNING OUTTA TIME...!!"