Chapter 53

Third Person's P. O. V:

Lyon holds the unconscious Sherry bridal style in his arms, as he and the other Fairy Tail members stare at the bright white light. Lyon mutters, "So our mission was a failure."

"No way!" Natsu exclaims, his eyes bugging in his head.

Gray says, his eyes incredibly dilated, "Hope that's not as bad as it looks."

Her own eyes bugging, Lucy squeaks, "Yeah! I'm pretty sure it is!" Hope and Alec just stare with their own eyes bugging in their heads at the beam of light.

Gray mutters, "And once again Erza is right in the middle of it."

"You're right about that," Hope responds. Alec nods his head in agreement. The first time it was the Tower of Heaven, and they'd nearly lost her. This time, it's Nirvana.

"Seriously?!" Lucy exclaims.

"This is the most dangerous thing I've ever smelt!" Natsu informs them.

Hope and her comrades see something huge writhing before them. Natsu demands, "Awe, great! Now what's going on?!"

Gray responds, "I don't know what it is, but it's everywhere!"

"Do you think this is Nirvana?" Lucy asks fearfully.

Lyon inputs, "It doesn't seem like magic to me."

The ground starts to shake. Natsu groans, "Why is everything shaking?!"

Gray says firmly, "Get a hold of yourself, man!"

Lucy says nervously, "Here comes that really bad feeling again!"

"Don't be silly," Lyon says.

Suddenly, Hope and her comrades are lifted high into the air by a huge tentacle, causing them to cry out as they cling tightly to the tentacle to avoid falling off. Lyon had jumped back, off the tentacle to hang back with Sherry.

"What'd I tell you?!?!" Screams Lucy.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Hope and Alec run up the tentacle. Natsu lets out a war cry as he pushes himself ahead.

Natsu shouts determinedly, "Once I get to the top, I'll punch this thing into a billion pieces!!"

Glancing back at the celestial wizard, Gray asks curiously, "So what's the deal with you guy's matching outfits?"

Lucy responds in exasperation, "Now is not the time!"

Hope and Alec couldn't help but chuckle at that.

Moments later, the five Fairy Tail wizards have collapsed on the tentacle. Alec and Hope were lying just ahead of Gray, who is between them and Lucy with Natsu behind them. Since Nirvana is moving, Natsu is now wracked with motion sickness, much to their annoyance.

 Since Nirvana is moving, Natsu is now wracked with motion sickness, much to their annoyance