Chapter 54

Third Person's P. O. V:

As they continue ahead, Hope tells her teammates, "We need to hurry."

Gray spots Natsu being dragged away by Brain first. "There he is!" He calls.

"Natsu!" Hope shouts worriedly.

"Eeehhh?" He groans, turning his head to his teammates.

"What happened to you?!" Lucy asks when she sees the pinkette, battered and being dragged by Brain

Alec states, peering at Natsu, "It must be his motion sickness acting up."

"Alec is right," Natsu squeaks out.

"Hey, guys! Please help...!" Happy calls. Hope, Gray, Lucy, Alec and Jura turn their heads to see the blue furred cat lying spread eagled on the ground, looking just as beat up as the Fire Dragon Slayer, tears pricking his eyes. He didn't care about himself; Natsu was far more important right now.

"Are you okay?" Hope asks worriedly. Even though she desperately wants to heal her blue furred friend, Hope knew that they had to save Natsu first, so she very reluctantly forces herself to stay back. She grits her teeth in frustration and glares.

"Sir Cat is still alive," Jura says in relief from behind them.

"Are you talking about Happy?" Lucy, Gray, Alec and Hope ask in unison as they glance at the Wizard Saint.

Happy tells them pleadingly, "You guys gotta save Natsu! Brain's taking him away!"

"The six demons have been cut down to a meager three," Brain states. He turns a cold stare on to the Allied Force wizards. "We've been chopped in half."

Hope, Gray, Lucy, Jura and Alec gasp at that.

"So, in order to stop the bleeding in our once healthy ranks... I will fortify them with this one." He sneers.

Gray says, "I always knew this was gonna happen some day. One of these dark guilds was gonna try to pull Natsu over to their side."

"You must be out of your mind if you think you're ever gonna get that hardhead to cooperate with you," Lucy snaps, hands on her hips.

"Once Nirvana darkens his heart, he will gladly do my bidding," Brain says, sneering at them. "His goals and my own will be intertwined."

"In your dreams!" Natsu snaps as he suddenly bites into Brain's arm, causing him to glare down at the pinkette with a red tick mark. His teammates, minus Jura, look surprised, gasping.