Chapter 15

Greg Cipes is the English voice actor for Alec and Noriaki Sugiyama is the Japanese voice.

Third Person's P. O. V:

With a straight face, Erza tells Naysu, "Natsu. We're going to destroy the moon."

His eyes widening with excitement, Natsu exclaims, "Really?!"

Happy clutches to Lucy's head as they and Gray cry out, though Hope's face remains smirking. Alec too behind to grin, knowing what the redhead is planning.

"It's the only way we can change the villagers back to their human form." The Galuna Island tribe cheers at that.

"They're really gonna do it! We get to watch it happen!" Says a man with green skin.

The maroon skinned man says happily, "That's right! And we're all finally gonna be human again!"

Running up to Erza, Natsu asks her, "Where do you wanna go?! You wanna go to the top of the temple? It's a lot higher up there."

"We'll do it from here," She replies with her arms crossed. "The villagers can't go near the temple, and they need to witness this."

Gray mutters, "I don't know what she's thinking! I know she can do some amazing things, but still..."

Lucy murmurs with a stunned expression, "So! What do you think she's going to do to it?!"

"It's frightening, huh?!"  Happy says fearfully.

"More like terrifying!" Lucy utters.

Erza explains to the villagers, "This is Giant Armour. It increases my strength and allows me to throw farther. And this..." She holds out her hand and summons a spear. "... This is the spear of Harjai! It repels darkness."

A murmur of awe ripples through the crowd.

"Whoa!! I see what you're planning now!" Natsu exclaims with wide eyes. "You're gonna use that spear to knock the moon outta the sky!"

With deadpan looks on their faces, Happy, Lucy and Gray think at the same time, "Give me a break! That's never gonna work!"

"This is getting exciting!! It is sooo gonna work!!" Hope thinks, her expression overflowing with excitement as she stares at her fellow S-class mage with pink hearts in her eyes.

"Erza is gonna knock that moon right outta the sky!" Alec thinks eagerly.

"That's right! But I'm going to need more strength than this armor can give me," Erza answers. She turns to the pinkette. "So, Natsu, I'm going to need to use your fire power as a boost."

"Huh?"

"Whenever I begin to throw the spear, I want you to hit the back of it with your flames," The redhead explains. "Now, we'll have to time our attack perfectly, but I think you should give me just enough power to do the job."

"Sounds like a killer plan to me!" He responds eagerly.

"Then, let's do it!" She turns and starts walking, Natsu following close behind.