Chapter 27

Pic is Juvia Lockser—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

Lucy wakes up to find herself in her bed in her apartment.

"... When did I get back home?" She wonders aloud. "I thought we were in the middle of some kind of fight... I wonder if it was all just... A dream...?" She gazes out the window next to her bed.

"Yep! It was nothing but a dream!" Natsu's voice reaches her ears. Lucy looks in his direction to find the pinkette is doing push-ups with his left hand, while his right arm is held against his back,

Happy is eating a big purple fish, Cana is drinking alcohol from a big barrel, Macao is lounging in a chair at the table, Taurus is giving Lucy a perverted look with giant pink hearts in his eyes, and even Chief Moka from Galuna Island is there, waving at the blonde.

They all greet Lucy while Taurus says that he's so moooved. Duke Everlue also made an appearance by popping in upside down from the top right corner.

"GET OUT!!" Lucy screams as her eyes bug in her head.

The sheets covering Lucy shift, like there's something or someone under them.

Gray pops up beside Lucy's bed, arms crossed and utterly naked, and asks Lucy, "Is something moving under the sheets?"

She gasps sharply.

Lucy looks down and her eyes bug in shock when she sees the water elemental from Phantom Lord's Elemental Four in her bed.

The blue haired water mage murmurs in a creepy tone, "Drip, drip, drop."

"YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT!!" Lucy screeches, her eyes bugging again.

As the celestial mage quivers in uneasiness, the Phantom Lord mage murmurs, "Drip, drip, drop."

"No, leave me alone...!" Lucy screams as she struggles to shake the nightmare.

"Lucy!" Reedus's voice reaches her ears, and Lucy opens her eyes. Leaning over the blonde, Reedus tells her firmly, "It's just a dream! Wake up!"

Due to the immense surprise Lucy felt just then, she ended up sending the Picto Magic mage flying with a solid kick to the stomach, and shouts as Reedus cries out in surprise, "HEY, PERVERT!! OUT OF MY ROOM!!"

Reedus crash lands into a bunch of crates and Lucy stops short in surprise, her brown eyes wide as she frantically jerks her head about. She finds herself not in her apartment, but in some shed with a wide space and boxes and crates stacked in corners and against walls.

Lucy exclaims in confusion, "What the—?! This isn't my room at all!"

                        💥💥💥

Monsieur Sol exclaims in disbelief, his eyes wide as he takes in the newly transformed beast before him, "I don't believe it! He did it!"

An equally shocked Mirajane, still trapped between the Giant's fingers, breathes with her blue eyes wide, "A full-body Takeover: Beast Soul...!"

Elfman lets out a ground shaking, "ROOOAAARR!!"