Chapter 102

Hope's P. O. V:

The second I appear on Natsu's right and snarl up at the royal knights my friends are fighting, the knights immediately look scared shitless and look as though they are about to pee their pants.

Yeah. After my little encounter with Future Rogue, I am that pissed off right now, I could barely contain it. I ignore Natsu who is quivering with fear and his face sweating from beside me, as the knight before me swings his spear at me.

With my quick reflexes and natural strength, I snatch the weapon from his hands in my ether hair and snap it clean in half. The man gazes at me in fear before I thrust my hand out. Tendrils of ether slither right for him before wrapping tightly around the man. I hoist him off the floor with a grunt of exertion and throw the soldier across the room. He goes flying back over his comes with a cry, and slams into one of his allies, heavily, the both of them dropping with a pained grunt on the floor.

Everyone stares with fright at the impassive look on my face, and the knights I'd just knocked out. I couldn't show it because of my magic, but I was pissed as hell, and I'm guessing everyone in the room could feel it.

"Whoa! Nice move!" Lucy exclaims as her brown eyes pop in their sockets.

Lily, Wendy and Loke form large sweat drop.

"About flipping time!" Natsu exclaims in relief. Lily attacks soldiers in his Battle Mode, which makes him appear taller than us and with a muscular chest. He grips a size-changing sword in hand that's the same length as his height.

 He grips a size-changing sword in hand that's the same length as his height

"Sorry. I was busy kicking some serious butt in the games," I reply to the Dragneel. I land a solid punch of ether to the next knight who came at me.

"What in the heck happened to you?! You look like you want to murder somebody right now," Natsu observes.

"That's because I do," I growl back, shooting an orb of ether into another knight

Natsu stares at me with a surprised expression. "Well, why don't you heal us and teleport us all out of here?" He asks as he punches through a few more knights.

"I would if I could but I accidentally teleported to the Eclipse Gate, and it sucked almost all of my magic power out of me. So, now I've probably only got enough magic energy to do about 2 more teleportations," I explain.

"Wait—the Eclipse Gate?!" Natsu asks in confusion.

I nod, wrapping thin but strong tendrils of ether around another soldier. "I was saved by someone who'd come back from 7 years in the future, and he told me all about the dragon horde that'll wreak havoc on us. He also told me about my future, but even so, he cannot be trusted," I growl, startling Natsu and the others.

Natsu murmurs, punching a couple of men with his flames, "Your future?"

"Let's just say, I don't get a happily ever after," I say sarcastically, causing the Fire Dragon Slayer to form a large sweat drop on the back of his head.