Chapter 109

Hope's P. O. V:

I wear a beautiful long red dress that touches the floor with a sparkly pink ruffled cape-like thing that wraps around her torso and stretches to the floor all around me, except for my front. I have a wide dark pink belt with several golden cords connected in the middle by a large, round, blue jewel surrounded by small teardrop shaped jewels with two yellow stars to the upper right, and from this decoration dangles two medium length golden cords with several teardrop-gems dangling at the ends.

I'm also wearing an ornate fan-shaped golden hair barrette with purple and white gems at the ends. I wear long dangle pink earrings with several tiny blue jewels and a gold necklace with a big purple square gemstone. I also have two gold swirly armbands with two blue jewels each on top.

My silver hair is unbound as I sing in front of the band currently playing for the Grand Banquet.

The king of Fiore, Toma, has invited all of the wizards who'd helped fight the dragons and destroyed the Eclipse Gate to the Grand Banquet to celebrate, and he's asked me to sing some of my biggest hits, such as The Other Side of Me, Make Some Noi...

The king of Fiore, Toma, has invited all of the wizards who'd helped fight the dragons and destroyed the Eclipse Gate to the Grand Banquet to celebrate, and he's asked me to sing some of my biggest hits, such as The Other Side of Me, Make Some Noise, The Best of Both Worlds, We Got The Party, I Got Nerve and Supergirl.

When we enter, we gaze around in awe. The room was huge! It has a high vaulted ceiling with statues of knights wielding different weapons situated around it. Everything had been decorated for the occasion, and there were many tables heaped with food and drink.

I was just singing We Got The Party FT. The Murphy Brothers, a group consisting of three brothers who sing pop and are some of my fave artists, when I spot Lucy, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Charlele and Yukino walk in.

 The Murphy Brothers, a group consisting of three brothers who sing pop and are some of my fave artists, when I spot Lucy, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Charlele and Yukino walk in

(The Murphy Brothers look similar to the guy in the pic. They're based off of The Jonas Brothers in Hope's fanfic—->)

I finish the song and tell the crowd that I'm going to take a little break. I wanted to hang out with my friends for a little bit, and maybe chat with Rogue if I see him.