Chapter 59

Third Person's P. O. V:

Mira says worriedly, "Elfman!"

Hope reassures her, pulling away as her transformation disappears, "He's all better now!"

Wendy offers, "I need to hurry and heal Wakaba-san and Macao-san, too!"

Hovering in the air, Charlele scolds her, "No! Your own life will be in danger if you use anymore Sky Magic!"

Wendy tells her, "My safety doesn't matter."

"Yes, it does!"

"I want to be helpful too!" Wendy snaps, frowning. "I want to genuinely belong to Fairy Tail!"

Charlele gasps at this before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Sheesh. You can be so stubborn..."

Lucy says as she turns to everyone, "Everyone, it's all up to you guys! Work together and save Natsu!"

Everyone chimes their own agreement and say, "Aye, Sir!"

"Hold it, everyone!" A raspy voice cuts in. They turn to find Makarov standing on the balcony with his arms crossed.

Lucy gasps, "Master!"

"The well-being of the Fairy Tail guild and the well-being of Magnolia are one and the same," Makarov continues. "Preventing the city's destruction takes priority right now!"

Lucy gasps in shock, "Huh? We're going to attack that thing?!"

Happy reminds him, hovering next to Lucy, "Natsu's in it, you know!"

"As Fairy Tails' Master, I hereby order you all to stop the Dragonoid by any means necessary!" Makarov orders them fiercely. "Don't worry about him; he's tough. He'll be fine."

                        💥💥💥

The Dragonoid from before flies into the city of Magnolia, creating fires. Erza is knocked off it and collapses on her stomach.

When the Dragonoid lands, it crushes several buildings and fire bursts forth.

Erza looks up from where she'd fallen. Daphne laughs maniacally as the Dragonoid lifts its foot. "PREPARE TO BE CRUSHED, ERZA SCARLET!!"

Before the Dragonoid could bring ng it's foot down on the S-class mage, twin bolts of ether are shot at it powerfully before Bisca and Alzac appear, and unleash a barrage of Magic Bullets upon the Dragonoid. Cana, Juvia and Max made their move next, attacking the beast. Alec joins in by firing lightning from Moljnir.

"Master has decided destroying that thing takes top priority?" Erza questions after Lucy finishes relaying the order. "What about Natsu?" Hope remains in her Ether Form as she faces Erza.

Lucy says, "He said Natsu'll be fine because he's tough."

"I see." Erza turns to shout up at Natsu, "Natsu! We've been ordered by Master Makarov to destroy the Dragonoid by any means necessary. But, before that, I need to know what you want us to do. Answer me!"

The Fire Dragon Slayer lets out a chuckle, "Hehehe. Sure! It's about time someone asked that."

Erza feels like crying upon hearing his voice. "Natsu..."

Natsu says, "Now, listen up! I'm only going to say this once, so clear the gunk out of your ears..." He thumps his fist against his chest, and shouts, "FORGET ABOUT ME! DESTROY THIS THING NO MATTER WHAT!"