Chapter 13

Picture is of Zalty—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray jerks upright, thrusting out his arms and starts calling out, "ICED... Sheeelll—!"

"SHUDDUP!!" Natsu screams as he punches the right side of Gray's face, causing his eyes to jerk wide along with Lyon's and Hope's as he drops in a crouch, one hand on the ice covered floor for balance, the other resting on his left knee. Natsu's own eyes has become angry white triangles as he breathes heavily from anger.

"Natsu...?!" Gray snaps, jerking his head up at the pinkette.

Natsu shouts back indignantly, "You can't just bust in and steal the scene with a bunch of fancy talk! Get to the back of the line, pal!"

Hope gapes at her teammate's actions.

"Back of what line?!" Gray demands to know.

Pointing at himself with his thumb, Natsu clarifies, "Hope-chan and I were here first, so it's our fight!"

"What?!" Gray snaps, jumping to his feet as he whirls on his comrade.

Gray reminds the pinkette, "When I got here, the first words out of my mouth were 'Leave him to me!'"

"G-Gray..." Hope stutters nearby.

Crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly as he jerks his head away, Natsu retorts, "Yeah, and I said 'No way, man!' like, a second after that!"

Gray growls, glaring daggers at Natsu, "Why, you...!"

"What? You want some?" Natsu taunts, smirking.

"I don't care who said what! I've gotta a score to settle with him, you understand?! And I'm ready to die if that's what I gotta do!" Gray yells, eyes wide as he grips Natsu's scarf tightly.

Hope dips her head as her bangs shadow her eyes. She couldn't believe her friend had just tried to cast that spell! Natsu reaches up and grips Gray's wrist just as tightly. Natsu questions, "Yeah? And how's dying gonna settle it, huh? 'Cause it sounds like you're running away to me."

Gray's eyes grow wide in shock at this, and he gasps slightly.

Suddenly, a rumbling sound echoes through the building, causing everyone to look up in confusion, as debris rains down from the ceiling.

"What is that...?" Hope asks.

Natsu demands in annoyance, "What now?!"

With Erza's Group....

Erza slashes her sword across a few of the robed figures and the screamed when they fell. Alec too slashes at a few with his Golden Wave sword, sending out water to enhance his attack, causing the robed figured to scream as they fall. Lucy lashes out with her whip, taking out a few more. Happy throws rotten seafood on a few, instantly knocking them out.

The same old woman from earlier snaps, "Enough skulking! We must strike down all who oppose the Cold Emperor!"

Her comrades cheer in agreement.