Chapter 33

Pic above is the Tower of Heaven story arc poster—->

Hope's P. O. V:

It's been just over a week since the war with the Phantom Lord guild ended. The Magic Council has interrogated us, and it's been proved that Phantom Lord did indeed make the first move to attack us.

They've been disbanded, and Master Jose has been arrested and stripped of his title as Wizard Saint.

Lucy had gone home to tell her father that no matter what he said or did, she isn't going to leave Fairy Tail, and that if he ever did attack us again, we would crush him just like any other enemy. We'd been rebuilding the guild hall since.

After the war ended, we learned that Loke is actually a Celestial Spirit! Leo the Lion, the leader of the Twelve Gold Zodiac keys! I was stunned to say the least, as I thought that Celestial Spirits couldn't last a long time in the physical world, let alone three years!

I became very happy when we found out that Loke is now Lucy's Celestial Spirit, ordered to protect her with his life by the Celestial Spirit King himself, who had appeared when Lucy was trying to save Loke.

After Lucy had saved Loke, he'd bought us tickets to Akane Resort as a thank you gift.

We'd left the guild hall all happy and joyous grins. None of us could stop grinning, but somehow, I knew, that the smile on Erza's face... Would soon vanish....

                       💥💥💥

We've made it to Akane Resort. We all split up to do our own thing. He's riding a water boat pulled by Lucy, laughing.

Happy is yelling "Ow, owie, hot, hot, hot!!" while hopping from paw to paw on the hot sand, wearing his own yellow swimming outfit.

In my one piece swimsuit that has a rainbow mermaid scale pattern, I was throwing a colourful ball to Erza and Gray, Alec with us in his red swimsuit boxers.

"Ha!" Erza grunts as she throws the ball to Gray.

"On it!!" Gray jumps up and whacks his hand against the ball, sending it to Alec.

"Heads up, little sis!" Grinning, Alec leaps up and whacks his hand against it, tossing the ball to me.

I laugh as I toss the ball back towards Erza, saying, "Coming at ya, Erza-chan!"

💥💥💥

Later, the rest of us join Gray, Erza and Alec in playing ball, then we ran with each other along the beach, still laughing.

Akane Resort: Fiore's most popular vacation spot, where its citizens can relax and enjoy themselves in a number of ways.

Both the amusement park and the adjoining hotel are rated first class! One visit to its white sand beach will make you want to come back again and again! All this overlooks the ocean waters, sparkling as far as the eye can see!