Chapter 50

Third Person's P. O. V:

Hope, Natsu and Gray stand back-to-back as Naked Mummy surrounds them, laughing and cackling. Gato says, "Hey, bro, I got a great idea. Let's show these guys just how terrifying Naked Mummy can be. What do you think about that?"

Sato replies, grinning, "That sounds fun! Good idea. But I'm afraid they won't even know what him 'em, 'cause it'll be over so quickly."

"Yeah, it will! But I'm thinking we should show these dudes first hand just how scary Naked Mummy can be. Sound good to you, bro?" Gato asks.

"Isn't that what you just said? And I agree with ya."

"So you're thinking what I'm thinking. About showing these here boys and little girl just how horrifying—"

"Let's teach these guys a lesson!" Sato interrupts is brother.

"Yeah!!" The other Naked Mummy members yell as they all jump out of the trees or come out from behind them.

Natsu says, his hands in his pockets as he smirks, "These clowns really need to do a lot of work on the lame comedy routine."

With his hands in his pants pockets, Gray adds, also smirking, "Yeah. The whole bro act is kind of a stretch, if you ask me."

Hope says, watching the dark wizards rush them, "These guys are kinda lame."

Right as Hope finishes speaking, three dark wizards holding Magic Guns fire at Hope and her teammates. They avoid the gunshots by leaping up into the air while Hope creates an Ether Shield that can reflect magic bullets and lasers. Natsu brings his flame-covered dust down on a bunch of Naked Mummy members. One of them charges him from behind, only to be punched by an ice-covered fist from Gray, who runs away with him and throws the dark wizard into a group of his comrades, sending them flying with cries.

Hope has ether glimmering around her fists just as a bunch of Naked Mummy members rush at her. Hope pulls back her arm and fires a few ether blasts at the dark wizards. Another couple go to fire more Magic Bullets at her but Hope sweeps up her left hand and creates an ether stream to block the incoming bullets, before she emits a grunt of exertion and knocks both out with a couple of ether blasts.

Natsu punches through with his Fire Magic, and Gray punches through with his Ice Magic.

"Alright, Fairies!" The angry monkey from earlier says as he readies his Magic Shotgun, standing behind Natsu. The pinkette punches away another dark wizard, sending hm flying in the air. "Get yourself a taste of my Magic Shotgun!"

The short monkey-man releases the Magic Bullet and it strikes Natsu in the back, causing him to jerk, his brows furrowed.

"You like that?!" A stunned look appears on the dark wizard's face when he sees that Natsu remains unfazed by the bullet. The Fire Dragon Slayer chuckles as steam wafts from his back.

"That really should've worked better!!" He yells right before he's punched into the sky by Natsu's flaming fist, spinning head over heels.

Gato says, "They're a whole lot tougher than they look. What do you think we should do?"

Sato says, "I thought we already talked about this. Or didn't we, bro?"

"But, they're a lot tougher than they look. Aren't they?"

                      💥💥💥

"Jellal. I don't understand," Wendy murmurs, as she stands and faces the ghost from her past.

Happy stands on Momo's other side. The purple eyed cat is still in her human form. "That guy is bad news. What's he doing here?" The blue furred cat says, gazing at Jellal.