Chapter 76

Hope's P. O. V:

The city of Magnolia is just as bustling as it was seven years ago. It's around noon as the sun shines down on the bustling city. Nothing much about it has changed, really. Except for a couple of things.

Number 1: our new neighbours have decided to make themselves quite at home in Magnolia. And those neighbours are another guild known as Twilight Ogre.

Number 2: Fairy Tail started to go bankrupt, and we lost tonnes of money, meaning that it was a lot harder to get decent paying jobs to keep our feet under us.

And number 3: Fairy Tail has lost quite a few members over the past seven years because of said bankruptcy. Or, rather, I should say, a lot of members.

Okay, so that was three things instead of two, but! Who gives a damn?

No, Fairy Tail didn't get kicked out. We're still running—though just barely. We've only been moved to a hill that's away from our former place, and the guild is more like a rundown old pub than an actual guild hall. Still, it's my and Alec's home, and we don't have any intention of leaving.

Speaking of home, Alec and I were able to pay off our bills just after the Tenrou Island disappearance. So, we still have our house today, which I'm grateful for.

A lot really has changed in those past seven years. Bisca and Alzac are raising the new generation, with their only daughter Asuka! She's so adorable! Whenever Bisca and Alzac would go out on jobs, they would ask either Alec or I to babysit. Often times Asuka would ask me to sing to her, especially when she goes to bed. Bisca and Alzac insisted on paying us for babysitting their daughter. We refuse, but they can be very insistent.

Currently, Alec and I were on our way back to Fairy Tail after completing yet another job, which was a capturing job. The past few years have been pretty busy for us, mainly for me, but this year we've decided to try and take it a little easy with jobs.

Alec is wearing a short sleeved black shirt and pants with a long sleeved black trench coat over it, and black combat boots with heels, which has earned him the second alias of "The Black Swordsman."

His black hair has grown just a little longer over the past seven years but he's kept it at his shoulders.