Chapter 5

I've edited the time when Alec and Hope first joined Fairy Tail, after checking the timeline on the wiki. Hope was four when they joined and Alec was 9.

💥💥💥

Years ago, the evil wizard Zeref crafted a skull shaped flute, infused with Black Magic. It is known as Lullaby, for its melody causes those unfortunate enough to hear it, to fall into an eternal slumber.

The battle for this forbidden instrument is being waged this very moment.

💥💥💥

Third Person's P. O. V:

Natsu glares, holding his arms in front of his body as he stands within the powerful winds swirling around him.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaims in concern.

Laughing, Erigor questions the Fire Dragon Slayer, "Now do you understand, Little Fly? Your fire can never defeat wind!"

Natsu utters, wind tossing his hair and clothes, "This is intense!! It's like standing inside a typhoon."

Erigor says, "It's time to blow your flame out for good!! Now, Storm Shred!"

Curved scythe-like blades of wind are shot at Natsu from Erigor. Natsu somehow easily dodges them.

Natsu then leaps into the air, flames bursting from his feet which propel him upwards, flames swirling around his right fist. He is halted by Erigor's wind. Natsu grunts, "I have... To break... Through...!" He's then thrown back on the ground, landing heavily on his back.

Natsu leans on his left knee, the other bent, and his left eye squinted closed as he mutters, "I cant even get close enough to land a punch on this guy! Now what?!"

Erigor says, "Feeling a little frustrated? Don't be so hard on yourself. You never had a chance against me! Hahaha! But, don't worry! I'm going to put an end to this now! My Soaring Phoenix Magic rips everything to shreds! Emera Baram!!"

Happy calls out to the pinkette warningly, "That's a dangerous spell, Natsu! Whatever you do, don't let it touch you, okay?!"

Holding two his index and middle fingers on both hands in front of him, Erigor says while grinning, "Goodbye, Fairy Tail Fly!!"

Wind stirs visibly around Erigor, building up until it forms a massive drill. It spears toward him.

The wind slams into Natsu and throws him around mercilessly. Eventually, the wind dies down, and small green leaves drift to the ground with it.

Natsu groans as he lands on the train tracks, his body wracked with pain.

"Come on, Natsu! You have to get up! Hurry!" Happy urges his partner, who is still lying on the ground.

"Hahaha! I'm impressed that your bodies are still intact after that attack! Not too shabby for a wizard so young!" Erigor says.

"Natsu!!" Happy shouts worriedly, his eyes wide.

Erigor laughs, "After I play a melody of death on the Lullaby for those old guild fools, they'll be joining you in your eternal rest!"

Natsu punches the ground, hard. "All you talk about... Is that stupid flute!!" He says as he pushes himself to his feet. He glares at Erigor. The Fire Dragon Slayer rips off his jacket. "If you wanna kill the guild masters, then you're gonna have to get past me!!"

Jumping up, Happy chimes, "You tell him, Natsu!!"

Erigor says to me, "Impossible!! How are you even standing?!"