Chapter 94

I've edited Chapter 92 and have it that Alec is starting to like Rogue after he saved Hope from the Eclipse Gate the day before. I forgot to put this note in the previous chapter.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Hope and Minerva continue to stare each other down as the tense silence continues.

"Huh? They're just floating there. Minerva has stopped her relentless attacks, but... she was so close to victory!" Chapati states.

In a few seconds, the timer goes off. "The timer is up! Now, it's simply a battle for the top spot!" Chapati states.

Her eyes dilated in anger, a multi-coloured orb appears around Minerva's right hand, and Hope tenses, her guard instantly going up as Minerva thrusts her arm forward. Hope is struck by an even bigger blast of that scorching heat that knocks her back and makes her scream in agony.

Minerva continues to land heat attack after heat attack on the Foster as she says, "You haven't learned your place, have you?! Maybe this will teach you who you're dealing with! We are Sabertooth, the mightiest guild beneath the heavens! You belong on the ground!"

A blast of magic causes Hope to go flying toward the exit of the ring, screaming. Her Ether Form having vanished. Rogue clenches his hands into fists at his sides to try to suppress his growing rage at watching his Lady beat his friend.

"There's no way Hope can recover from that!" Chapati says as Minerva fires a blast to teleport Hope flying back to her, stopping the silver haired girl from leaving the sphere. "Where'd she go?!"

Hope reappears in front of Minerva who raises her right knee, and slugs her in the back with a powerfully. Hope cries out at the pain.

Chapati states in surprise, "She just reappeared in front of Minerva! But, was it her doing or her opponents'?"

Yajima has a dark look on his face as he watches the fight unfold.

Droy says, "That chick's fighting dirty!"

Levy asks in confusion, "But, why would she stop herself from winning?"

"I don't know but I don't like it," Lily murmurs, feeling worried.

"Hope-chan..." Alec whimpers worriedly.

Minerva continues to beat up Hope.

"This is just sick!" Cana hisses.

Gajeel utters with disdain, "All she's doing is just torturing her."

"Hope-chan-sama," Juvia murmurs worriedly, watching as Minerva continues to attack her friend, the Foster being knocked by back each blow.

With her eye glowing red, Minerva continues to torture Hope, punching her stomach, then kicking her face. "Hope is getting pummelled! Even without magic, Minerva is decimating her with blow after blow!"

Minerva continuously punches and kicks Hope, not seeming to let up an inch.

"How horrible! Somebody please stop this senseless brutality. I would really appreciate it!" Rabian pleads.

"Since the match is underwater, there are no knockdowns! All Hope can do is take the relentless barrage!" Chapati states.

"Stop it!!" Alec screams, veins threatening to pop along his forehead due to his rising anger, face filled with horror and disgust towards the Sabertooth woman, and fear for his little sister.