Chapter 103

Pic above is Princess Hisui E. Fiore—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

Rogue murmurs as he holds out his hand invitingly to the silver haired girl who remains standing in numbed shock that her powers weren't working, "Now, Hope-chan, since you can no longer access your powers right now, it's best that you come with me." This makes Hope hang her head at the reminder. "I promise to keep you safe from what's to come."

Something snaps within Hope. Growling, she whirls around and races past Natsu, startling him and the others.

"Hope!" The Dragneel tries to stop her but she wouldn't listen.

Reaching the older version of Rogue, Hope leaps up and slugs a foot powerfully against his chest. Rogue's eyes jerk wide as he's knocked back by the force. Rogue grunts again as Hope kicks him a second time with her feet, then proceeds to force him back every time she kicks him.

 Rogue grunts again as Hope kicks him a second time with her feet, then proceeds to force him back every time she kicks him

(Like in the gif)

With a final kick that shocks everyone, Hope sends Rogue crashing to the floor, back first with her on top of him. Hope pulls back a fist with a snarl and thrusts it at Rogue. He swiftly morphs into his Shadow Form and flits out of the way just in time as Hope slams her fist onto the floor, hard.

Her eyes dilate at the immense pain that throbs up her arm and she stiffens as Future Rogue rematerialises with a stunned expression on his features. Lucy, Wendy, Panther Lily, Charlele, Happy, Natsu and Loke gape at her in disbelief.

The silver haired girl pulls back her arm and hisses while shaking her fist. "Ow, ow, ow!! That really hurt... hitting the floor like that..." She hisses again in pain while clutching her fist, ignoring the feeling of Lucy, Panther Lily and Natsu sweat dropping.

Hope regains her serious composure before she rises to her feet and glares at Future Rogue.

Throwing out her hand to him, Hope growls to Future Rogue, purple eyes flashing like fire, "You think that I'm so weak without my magic that I can't defend myself?! I don't always rely on my magic to fight, Rogue!" Here, Hope whirls towards him and holds her hands in front of her at the ready, sneering. "Why don't we go at it, hand-to-hand?! Come on! Or are you afraid?"

"... I don't wish to hurt you, Hope-chan," Says Rogue which surprises Natsu and the others. "You're my mate. All I want is to protect you—"

"What a load of bull!" The Foster snaps, throwing her arm out for emphasis. "You've hurt me enough already! Why the bloody hell would I choose to go with a cold blooded murderer like you?!" Hot tears of frustration and anger stream down Hope's cheeks. "I'd rather die than sit by and watch as you slaughter my friends. Why don't you just kill me now and get it over with?"