Chapter 32

I've edited the previous chapters! Please vote and comment!

Third Person's P. O. V:

The Phantom Soldiers fly above the Fairy Tail wizards, having started to disperse from the sphere.

The Fairy Tail guild hall lies in a pile of rubble.

Preparing her magic gun, Bisca says, standing back to back with Alzac, "Those things aren't slowing down."

Alzac replies, "So be it! They may have destroyed our guild hall... But this fight ain't over yet!"

The other members cheer, "YEAH!!!"

                     💥💥💥

Fire swirls around a furious Natsu. His eyes glow red and he punches his right fist against his left hand. He growls at Gajeel, anger dripping in every word, "I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to my friends! Messing with Fairy Tail is the biggest mistake you've ever made!!"

Glaring, Gajeel shoots back, "Heh! The only mistake I made was not killing you sooner!" A pale green aura flares around him as he surges his magic power.

Gajeel bends his knees and leaps into the air, toward Natsu. Pulling his right arm back, Gajeel calls, "Iron Dragon: Hard Fist!"

Gajeel punches his fist at Natsu's face, but Natsu meets it with his own. A mini explosion erupts upon the Dragon Slayer's magic circles appearing between them. The steel covering Gajeel's right arm cracks from his fist, all the way up to his shoulder, much to Gajeel's shock.

He thinks in shock as he squints his left eye half closed, his right eye wide, 'No...  It can't be...! I'm the strongest!'

Flames swirling around him, Natsu growls at the Iron Dragon Slayer, "You're through, Blacksteel!! FLAME LOTUS... FIRE DRAGON FIST!!"

Natsu then rapidly punches Gajeel, pelting him with flames. As he punches Gajeel, Natsu growls out the names of his friends who were hurt by Phantom Lord, "Levy, Jet, Droy, Nab, Macao, Gramps, Erza....!" With a loud cry, Natsu swings his right fist and punches it hard under Gajeel's chin, knocking him backwards as his eyes become white from the pain, his mouth agape. ".... Lucy...!!"

Gajeel collapses on the floor with a hard thud.

Natsu lets out a furious war cry as the flames flare hotter around him, and flicker more violently. A few chunks of debris are thrown about from the force of the flames.

Natsu envelopes his right fist in fire as he yells, punching it toward Gajeel, "This is for attacking 'em and destroying our guild hall!!"

Natsu attacks Gajeel with the same spell, punching the brunette multiple times in rapid succession. And he attacks Gajeel with the same spell a third time. Explosions ring out from their part of the Phantom Lord guild hall. Dust and flames burst outward, causing the Fairy Tail wizards battling outside to gasp and cry out.

Then, suddenly, the Iron Dragon Slayer is thrown outside, looking beat, as he lets out a cry of pain.

Looking up, Bisca calls, "Al, you see that light?!"

Smiling, Alzac responds, "It's Natsu!"

The Giant's head then falls, making the wizards cry out.

Clinging to some rubble inside the building, Boze breathes in shock, "I can't believe this is happening!"

Sue says, sounding just as shocked, "Gajeel's never lost a fight!"