Chapter 62

Hope's P. O. V:

I sit at the table beside Wendy, reading a book while Wendy reads a book on medicinal herbs that are found in Magnolia; Charlele sits on the tabletop, drinking tea. I've decided to not go on a job today, so I'm wearing a my sleeveless blue shirt with white pants and flats, my silver hair unbound.

 I've decided to not go on a job today, so I'm wearing a my sleeveless blue shirt with white pants and flats, my silver hair unbound

"Hey, guys!" Lucy's cheerful voice calls, causing us to look up. Lucy approaches us while tugging off her white jacket.

"Hi, Lucy," We return.

"Gotta say, you're fitting right into Fairy Tail," Lucy says to Wendy and Charlele.

Charlele speaks up, "Actually, we live in the girl's dorm."

Wendy adds, "Yeah! How come you don't live there too, Lucy? It's really nice and cozy!"

"Yeah, well, I didn't find out about it until after I got my place. Besides, the rent there is like 1, 00, 000 Jewel a month! My apartment is way more affordable, and I'm broke," Lucy mumbles, deadpanning. We laugh.

Suddenly, Max and Warren throw open the doors as they charge in and yell at the same time, "BIG NEWS!!"

The sound of bells rings throughout the town of Magnolia. I look up, and silently wonder what the bells are for. I smirk, knowing what those bells are for.

"What's up?" Lucy asks.

"Sounds like bells," The bluenette and Charlele say in unison.

"GILDARTS IS BACK!!!" Everyone else cheers while clinking their mugs together.

"Gildarts?" Lucy questions. "Who's that? Are they in the guild? I don't think I've ever even heard of them before."

Mira says with a smile, "He's the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail!"

Lucy starts at that, her eyes bugging in her sockets. "WHOA!! Are you serious?! I thought that Erza and Hope were the strongest?!" Lucy exclaims as I stand next to the redhead and my brother.

Erza states with her arms crossed below her chest, "All modesty aside, I don't even hold a candle to him."

I add, my hands on my hips, "Yeah."

After gaping at me in shock, Lucy mumbles with a deadpan expression, and a small sweat drop on the side of her head, "I'll bet that this guy must be the king of breaking stuff, then."

I mumble with a deadpan expression, "You can say that again."

"