Chapter 89

I've worked out that I'll need to put the filler story arcs and the Phoenix Priestess movie (if I still decide to do it) in Part 2, before the Akatsuki story arc. Otherwise, I'll reach the 200 chapter limit.

So I'll be ending Part 1 after the Grand Magic Games.

Hope's P. O. V:

I didn't sleep well last night, after everything that happened.

I sigh as I stand next to Mira. She hears my sigh and turns to me. "Hope-chan? Are you alright?" Mira asks in concern.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Mira-chan." I glance over at Natsu. My brother has rejoined his team for today's Games. He wears a blue shirt sleeved shirt with yellow cross patterns and a white collared vest, purple pants with a white belt with a gold buckle and purple shoes that have white souls.

I'd remember what Rogue told me last night that he'd broken into the Sabertooth inn, and challenged their guild master after learning that a Yukino was excommunicated just because of her loss from her match with Kagura

What in the heck was Natsu thinking? He could've gotten himself killed, or even Rogue killed. It wasn't surprising to say that Erza was pissed with Natsu when she found out. Though, I completely understand why he did it; I'd probably have done the same.

Natsu looks at me but I quickly turn my head away. I sense that there's guilt in Natsu's expression, but I keep my attention on today's contest, which hasn't been announced yet. Today, I'm wearing an off the shoulder pink dress that has slightly long sleeves with blue straps over my shoulders, a belt in the same colour, white and pink socks with lemons decorating them, and blue and pink heels, the inside coloured yellow. My silver hair is in a low ponytail held back by a yellow scarf hair tie.

"Welcome to Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games! That puts us at the halfway point," Chapati greets everyone; today he's wearing a blonde wig

Yajima asks, smiling, "How are we ever going to top the dramatic fights and eye candy of the last two days?"

Chapati tells us, "I, personally will be on my best behaviour around today's guest. From the Magic Council, it's Martial Lahar!"

Yajima says pleasantly, "It's been quite awhile!"