Chapter 74

Hope's P. O. V:

We're back at camp now and Natsu is currently resting, snoring as loud as usual. Elfman complains about the loudness of his snores. The Thunder Legion were also having a reunion with Laxus. On our way back, Wendy had told me about Mest. He was actually a member of the Magic Council sent to alter our memories and infiltrate the guild. His real name is Doranbolt.

But, anyway, we're all relieved to have won because then that means the Magic Council won't fire at us.

The Exceeds sit at a table in the form of a tree stump, with logs for seats. Happy says as he eats, "I had no idea that the thing we destroyed was Hades' heart, did you?"

"No. It was just a lucky break but we did a good job," Says Charlele.

"Yeah, we did," Happy says in agreement as he nods his head.

Lily says as he comes over, a new sword strapped to his back, "I suppose if you consider that the ship's power source, then the Exceed Squad completed our mission exactly as planned."

Charlele says, smiling, "That's true!"

"Aye, Sir!" Happy cheers."

"Lily! You're not wounded, are ya?!" Gajeel asks worriedly, rushing up to his Exceed.

"No. Not at all. You seem to be doing fine, save for a few scrapes," Lily points out, looking at the Iron Dragon Slayer.

He grins and chuckles as he says, glancing at me where I'm standing with my grandfather, "Geehee! It's all thanks to the kid!"

"Hope-chan-sama!!"

"Eh?" I look up from beside my brother just in time to be glomped by a certain blue haired blue eyed Water Magic user. Juvia hugs me tightly, and I blink my eyes a few times at this.

"Are you okay, Hope-chan-sama?!" Juvia asks in worry as she looks me over.

"I'm fine, Juvi-chan," I respond, looking back at her. "But, the question is, are you okay? I was worried about you." Juvia looks surprised by that, and my eyes widen when she starts mumbling about how much I care about her.

I see Alec smirking at me while Gray is laughing his head off at my position. I scowl at them in annoyance and both boys instantly silence themselves.

"Hope-chan, I need you to help me," Erza says. I detach myself rom the water mage and Erza drags me to the side.

"We can take over for you," Erza says with a hand on her hip as we approach the huge lining forming before Wendy, sitting on a crate as she heals our comrades. Everyone gasps as they look up. While Erza is smirking, I'm blushing in shyness; she's dressed us both in nurse outfits.

"Are these outfits really necessary?" I mumble, quirking a silver eyebrow at the redhead.

"You two look amazing! But, why are you dressed up like nurses?" Wendy says, her eyes wide, animated white circles.

"Wait a minute! You don't have healing powers!" Charlele accuses the redhead. She already knows I have Healing Magic of my own.

"That's true, but differences in ability don't matter in battle. It's our hearts that will be tested," Erza responds, clenching a fist.