Chapter 77

Third Person's P. O. V:

"Who's Sabertooth again?" Natsu asks as he sits at the bar while he leans his elbows against the counter. Happy stands on the bar counter next to the pinkette. Hope and Alec stand beside Gray.

Hope wears a short sleeved dark pink top with a light pink skirt with a pink and black jacket over it, thigh high socks, one black and white striped, the other plain black, white and black shoes on her feet, while her hair is loose around her shoulders. She also has a black choker around her neck.

Romeo responds, "They're incredibly strong—like majorly! They surpassed Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale awhile back, so now they're the strongest wizard guild around

Romeo responds, "They're incredibly strong—like majorly! They surpassed Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale awhile back, so now they're the strongest wizard guild around."

Gray murmurs, "I've never heard of them till today."

Alec responds, "That's because seven years ago nobody had heard of them."

Hope says, "It started once they got a new master. After he took over, five incredibly strong wizards joined, and that was all she wrote." Here, Hope holds up five fingers for emphasis.

Lucy breathes in surprise, "Wow! Five new members made that much of a difference?"

Natsu says eagerly, "Sounds like these guys have some serious guts!"

Wendy asks hopefully, "If they're the number 1 guild in Fiore, does that mean Fairy Tail's number 2?"

Hope mutters as she deadpans, "You wish, Wendy-chan."

"You're kidding me, right?" Alec mutters, raising a black eyebrow.

Charlele says pointedly, arms crossed as she hovers beside the younger bluenette, "Wendy, would you look around you, child?"

"Huh?"

"We're dead last!" Romeo says.

Alzac puts his hand to his forehead as he mumbles, "They call us 'Whimpy Fail.'"

With the backs of her hands on her hips, Bisca mutters in annoyance, "You just had to ask, didn't you."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Wendy quickly apologises.

Natsu, however, laughs, thinking this funny, "Wow! We're in last place?! That's perfect! This is going to be fun!"

"For who?" Gray questions.

Jumping to his feet, Natsu replies enthusiastically, "Just think about it, Gray! It's gonna be awesome, clawing our way back up to the top all over again! I can't wait!"

"Of course you can't," Hope says with her one hand on her hip as she leans some weight into her left leg. Alec smirks at the pinkette's optimism.

Lucy laughs. Romeo says energetically, the backs of his hands on his hips, "There's just no keeping you down, is there?! I'm fired up now!"