Chapter 91

Hope's P. O. V:

Wendy and Shelia face each other in the arena, both with serious expressions on their faces.

"We're all set for the final match of Day 3!" Chapati calls, and the gong goes off.

Mato calls, "Begin!!"

"These little wizards are just too adorable for words! It's an overdose on their cuteness!" Chapati coos.

Yajima asks curiously, "Is this young lady a newer member of the Fairy Tail guild?"

"Yes. I've only met her briefly, but I'll say this: she's an exceptionally brave wizard," Lahar answers.

After closing her eyes for a brief moment, Wendy asks Shelia, "Ready?!"

The pinkette nods, face set in determination.

Wendy holds out her arms as she chants, "Enchant: Virnier: Enlighten Arms! Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!" Wendy moves her arms and air blasts toward Shelia. She nimbly dodges by spinning around and backflipping. "She's so fast!" Wendy gasps.

Wendy leaps into the air and chants as black wind swirls around her right hand, "O Northern Wind, Become the Breath of the Body and Race Across the Land: Sky God: Orias!"

A tornado of black wind heads straight for Wendy, and she screams as it throws her into the air.

I gasp, "It's black wind!"

Wind blasts from Wendy as she lands back on her feet. "Oh, wow! You can actually dodge it!" Shelia exclaims. "In that case..." She runs forward and shoots more black wind dancing around the bluenette.

As Shelia runs at Wendy, she chants, "Wind O Wind, Rouse the Sky, and Rip the Lands Asunder: Sky God Dance!" Black Wind swirls beneath Wendy as it throws her up into the air with a scream.

"Now, for the fun part!" Shelia exclaims as she follows after Wendy.

Wendy flips around in the air and sweeps her right leg down in a kick, and air blasts toward Shelia as the bluenette cries, "Sky Dragon: Talon!"

It hits her and sends Shelia back to the ground. She wobbles on her feet as Wendy lands in a crouch. "Sky Dragon..."

"Sky God..." Shelia calls, surprising all of us.

"Hold on! What did she say?!" Gajeel exclaims.

"Bellow/Roar!!" White wind and black wind shoot out of both girl's mouths. They collide with each other in the middle, sending out a powerful shockwave of air.

I squeal when the skirt of my short pink dress flies up and about me, causing me to lose my Ether Form due to my immense shock, just like with Lucy. I blush deeply as Gajeel and Laxus stare at me with blushing faces.

"Look away, perverts!!" I scream at them indignantly.

When the winds finally die down, Wendy states as she looks back at Shelia, one eye squinted close, "I know what you are."