Chapter 80

Hope's P. O. V:

The Sky Labyrinth preliminary round is over, and we'd scored 2nd place. Apparently, our team is dubbed Fairy Tail Team B, while the other is Fairy Tail Team A. They'd barely made it in 8th place!

My team and I are waiting to be called out to the arena. My team and I are wearing black outfits. Mira is wearing a black dress with white trimming and armband with bows tied around them. Juvia, Jellal, A. K. A Mystogan, and Gajeel were wearing black outfits similar to their usual attire.

While I'm wearing a long sleeved black shirt and shirt skirt with red highlights, thigh high black socks and tall black boots with a heel.

I found out from Alec that Wendy was attacked by Raven Tail, along with Charlele, last night and she's unconscious in the infirmary. I'd raced over to check on my teammate and found out Elfman is taking her place.

Raven Tail better hope I don't fight any of them, or they're in for a world of pain.

The announcer's voice speaks over the microphone.

"We're just moments away from the start of the Grand Magic Games, folks," Chapati Lola calls from the judge's stand. "I'm lead commentator, Chapati Lola. And I'll be handling the play-by-play, while former council member, Yajima, provides commentary. Yajima-san! Glad to have you with us, Sir!" Chapati adds, as he turns his head to the shorter, older man sitting on his right, wearing a chef's outfit with a hat and a red scarf tied around his neck.

"Glad to be here."

Looking ahead again, Chapati says, "And, let's not forget our special guest, a member of Blue Pegasus, and current holder of the title, Miss Fiore, The ravishing Jenny Realight!"

"Blue Pegasus is bringing home the gold this year!" A tall, pretty blonde haired woman cheers; she wears a strapless lilac dress that reveals her light purple Blue Pegasus guild mark on her left upper arm. Most of her hair is in a ponytail, while the rest is unbound.

"Now! The time has come to meet our competitors!" Chapati calls excitedly. "First up, in 8th place, an old school bunch of wild wizards from Magnolia! They had luck in the prelims, and now they're raring to take that first place by force."

Natsu throws up his clenched fist as they walk to the centre of the arena. Huh? Where's Wendy? In the Sky Dragon's place is my own brother.

"It's Fairy Tail!!"