Chapter 111

Hope's P. O. V:

"Hope-chan! It's time to wake up!" Mira says as she shakes me firmly.

My eyes flutter open and I groan as morning sunlight seeps in through the window of the hotel room that I share with Team B. I rub the sleep from my eyes as I push myself up into a sitting position.

"Okay, Mira-chan..." I say sleepily, yawning. Mira gives me another smile before she goes to finish getting ready to leave.

I go take a quick shower. Once finished, I get dressed into a light fuchsia hoodie dress with dark blue trim and a white belt with a blue ribbon in the middle. Underneath I wear a light blue singlet with pink straps, a pair of blue leggings with pink and white circles on the right leg, light fuchsia socks, pink sneakers with light blue soles and light blue loop earrings. My hair is pulled with fuchsia hair ties into two short pigtails that are curled, before finishing washing up in the bathroom and heading out to grab my bags.

 My hair is pulled with fuchsia hair ties into two short pigtails that are curled, before finishing washing up in the bathroom and heading out to grab my bags

(She wears Musa's outfit)

"You know, I really don't want to leave here," I murmur to myself as I grab my bags.

Mira agrees, "It does feels like we could just about live here, doesn't it?"

"I could get used to it," I muse. "So, the Master's already left?" I ask.

"Yeah. They wanted to get an early start," Laxus says.

"Most of us are still drinking, though," Mirajane says.

"Seriously?! But it's still early morning!" I exclaim in surprise.

The Redfox smirks as he says, "I bet I you-know-who's still up drinking!" I giggle at that.

"Yeah!" I say in agreement. I glance at my roommates as I finish packing and say, "Is it okay with you guys that I go with Erza-chan and the others?"

Mira smiles as she says, "Of course!" The others just nod their agreement.

"Thanks!" I grab my bags I go meet with my teammates.

"Hey, guys! Come look!" Wendy's voice calls, quickly followed by the sound of two horses whinnying, as we pass by Team Natsu's room. We say good morning to each other as they leave the room and we make our way out to Wendy.

Wendy says, gesturing to the elegant-looking carriage and brown coloured horses, "We get to travel back to Magnolia in style!"

Charlele says, "And, in supreme comfort, I might add."

"