Chapter 64

Pic above is Edolas Hope and Alec—->

Edolas Hope wields a magic staff only while Alec wields a hammer, similar to Moljnir.

Third Person's P. O. V:

On a very rainy afternoon, the whole town, including the people in it, were sucked up into a gateway in the sky, called an Anima. A lot of stuff happened, including many battles, and the Team Natsu found out that Mystogan was actually Edolas's version of Jellal, the prince of Edolas, to be exact. In Edolas, the place they were sucked into, everyone has a counterpart, and Edolas Fairy Tail was a dark guild.

Edolas was also completely drained of magic power, and the King of Edolas had tried to shatter the lacrima crystal their friends were turned into, in order to have magic power rain down on them for eternity.

Erza Knightwalker was an enemy of Fairy Tail, and she and Hope Kaitlin Ferris, the Edolas version of Hope, were mortal enemies which shocked everyone, considering how close they are in Earthland, which is where they are now.

When Natsu and Wendy had been rescued by Hope, Alec, Lucy, Gray, and Charlele, Natsu had run off but encountered both Erzas, Alec and Hope battling each other. He'd run back, screaming that there are two Erza's and another Alec and Hope, calling both Erzas, Alec and Hope monsters.

Let's just say, that when Hope heard that, Natsu had gotten off a little easier than when Gray had called her a monster.... she'd just smiled such a sickly sweet smile that to Natsu, while in her Ether Form, it was far more scary than any glare Erza or Hope had given him in the past, as she'd asked if she truly is a monster or not.

Knightwalker had killed Ferris's and her brother's entire family when she was just four years old, leaving Ferris and Alec to be the only survivors, and they'd fled to Fairy Tail. Knightwalker had tried to chapter Hope for her incredible power but failed. Hope's relationship with Erza was exactly the same as Ferris's relationship with Edolas Lucy. Ferris was considered the strongest female wizard of Fairy Tail.

During the final battle, the Ferris siblings had appeared to aid their guild mates.

Ferris was bustier and curvier than Hope, which surprised the ether mage at first. Ferris was 18 while Alec was 23. Ferris was a year older than Lucy, being eighteen years old. Hope had also wore more revealing clothing.

In the end, both versions of Fairy Tail had won the war, and the three Dragon Slayers, Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy, had defeated the King of Edolas and his Dorma Anim, which was a type of armour that cancels out magical attacks, and was in the form of a dragon. The lacrima which had imprisoned the town of Magnolia had returned to its former state, and everyone who was trapped in it was unharmed. The Exceeds who once lived on a floating island had come back to Earthland. They'd had to turn into their Exceed form, which is the form of a cat, however, as Earthland couldn't handle their human forms.

Charlele had been furious with Queen Shaggot and her lackies for having sent Charlele on a mission to destroy the Dragon Slayers. The queen of the Exceeds, Shaggot, then explained that the reason she'd sent the Exceed eggs to Earthland six years ago was because of a vision she'd received one day, that their homeland, Extalia, would fall. So, she'd sent all the eggs to Earthland for their own safety.

The Fairy Tail wizards understood why she did what she did, and quickly forgave her. Queen Shaggot then explained why Charlele received a different memory. It was because she possessed the same gift she did, and Queen Shaggot apologised. The other Exceeds decided that they would go look for their kin. Charlele asked why she possessed the same gift as the queen, but she'd said she didn't know how to answer that and avoided eye contact with her. None of The Exceeds gave her an answer.

Team Natsu had caught on to Nadi's weird hand waving, and they'd discovered a weird lookalike/counterpart of Ichiya, from Blue Pegusas. The Exceeds had told them that they could visit them anytime they wanted. That was when Pantherlily showed up with Lisanna, bound in rope. Lisanna had explained to her guild mates about the day she'd died. There must've been a lot of little Animas scattered around then, and when Lisanna had fallen down the cliff, an Anima had sucked her up.

She'd found her way to Edolas Fairy Tail, and they'd welcomed her with open arms. Lisanna had known it was Earthland Natsu right from the beginning, but she just want ready to tell him everything yet. Then, when the magic energy was being sucked out of Edolas and into Earthland, Lisanna's body had been pulled along with it, as she wasn't originally apart of that world.

After that, they'd returned to the guild hall and had told everyone about their adventure in Edolas, about Mystogan actually being Prince Jellal, and they'd partied all night to celebrate Lisanna's return. They also celebrated Panther Lily joining the guild, who became Gajeel's partner in crime. Everyone else was all just as shocked as Hope and her teammates when they found out that her Edolas self and Erza Knightwalker were enemies.

Alec had been the exact opposite of how he is in Earthland, such as not being super overprotective of his little sister, though he's still the same caring brother Hope knows.

Hope had sung the night away on stage.