Chapter 95

Hope's P. O. V:

For the first two tag team battles, it was Blue Pegasus vs Quatro Puppy, and it was Bacchus and Rocker vs Ichiya and the mysterious person in the blue bunny suit. Blue Pegasus won. Everyone, including Alec and I, were shocked to discover that the guy in the suit was actually Nichiya from Edolas, but he wasn't an official member of the guild.

The second match, it was Lamia Scale vs Mermaid Heel. The match was Yuka and Lyon vs Millianna and Kagura. I'd cheered for them, of course, since I wanted Lyon and Yuka to lose so badly. That fight, however, ended in a draw.

Finally, it was time for the final tag team battle.

"And now at long last, it's time for the match you've all been waiting for!" Chapati says excitedly, making the crowd cheer, as the four competitors walk into the arena and face each other with steely expressions. "One guild was considered the strongest 7 years ago and the other currently holds the title. This is gonna be a great match. The match is Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel vs Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue." The tension grows thick in the air as the four Dragon Slayers stare each other down. "You're about to witness a battle of epic proportions. These aren't just wizards, they're Dragon Slayers!"

"I've been waiting for this day my whole life," Sting declares as he stares at Natsu. The Fire Dragon Slayer stays silent.

"The crowd is getting super hyped up, and I don't blame them!" Chapati exclaims.

"Go and give them a thrashing, you guys!" Gray cheers.

I lean over the railing, standing beside Alec. Sting glances at me and grins. I just fixate my stare on Rogue, Natau and Gajeel, seeming to barely notice the blonde man.

"Get some hits in for us, too!" Laxus adds.

"Do this for Fairy Tail!" Erza shouts.

"They're about to start," Says Wendy.

"I know they'll win. I believe in them," I say, gazing at my guild mates in the arena. Though, at the same time, I'm mentally cheering for Rogue. I want him to win as well. Gosh, I'm so conflicted!

"This is it, ladies and gentlemen! The Dragon Slayers are on the battlefield. Now, the only question is, who will be triumphant: the Fairies, or the Tigers?!" Chapati says.

"Everyone is dying to know who will win this match! No pressure; you have 30 minutes. Let the match begin!" Mato says before he runs off the field.

"You ready?" Sting asks.

"Yeah," Rogue says.

Sting and Rogue start running at Natsu and Gajeel, only to stop short when they charge at Sting and Rogue at incredible speeds. Natsu and Gajeel manage to land a punch to each of the Twin Dragon's jaws, knocking them back. Natsu pursues Sting and spins around, landing a powerful kick that knocks the blonde back again.

Straightening up, Sting says, "White Dragon Roar!" A white laser shoots out of his mouth at Natsu. The pinkette just narrowly dodges it.

"A laser?!" Natsu exclaims in surprise. Sting turns his body and the laser heads toward Gajeel.

Shadows envelope Rogue's right hand as he leaps in the  air toward Gajeel, and says, "Shadow Dragon: Slash!"

Gajeel's left arm transforms into an iron sword, which he raises to block Rogue's attack. Rogue looks surprised while Gajeel chuckles, right before he shoves against the Shadow Dragon Slayer and swings his sword around, throwing Rogue through the air and he crashes into the ground.

My heart fills with concern as Sting calls, "Rogue!" Sting gasps as his teammate comes flying out of the dust cloud that had risen up, with Natsu's hand gripping his face. With a grunt Natsu throws Rogue head-first into Sting