1.1 First Real Thought - Damian

I'm running out of time...Today starts the last school year... I can't wait anymore, If I do... I will not see her anymore... 

〜Hello Everyone! 

I wrote this story after days and days of thinking about the Damian x Anya future love story. I don't know why but something about Damian's reaction to Anya in episodes 6 and 7 (a character that I already loved) made me fall in love with them! Seeing pictures and fan stories on Facebook made me also decide to write a story here. English is not my first language so If you see some horrographic mistake, I'm sorry! (^.^ )

I plan to do 2 episodes narrating the same thing every time, one with Damian's point of view and another with Anya's, so every episode will be really 2. (1.1Damian, 1.2 Anya).

I will also leave you here the song that I recommend listening to while reading the story (the song is basically the one that I was listening to while writing or the one that inspired me).

In this case, I am listening to Taeyong X Wonstein- Love theory, so you can enjoy this song while reading If you want.

This story is just starting so If you didn't enjoy it, give it another chance in the next episode, chapter 3 is where things really start! Every new chapter will be more exciting!

1.1 First Real Thought - Damian

I'm running out of time...Today starts the last school year... I can't wait anymore, If I do... I will not see her anymore...Since the first day of school, Anya has been driving me crazy, always getting close to me for no reason, being defiant, trying to get into my head... Well, she has achieved it, I will never forget the face she made years ago when she apologized to me... I will never forget the strong and apprehensive feeling that I felt...

Afterward, my feelings have grown, unbelievably stronger every day that I've seen her

Afterward, my feelings have grown, unbelievably stronger every day that I've seen her. Summers have been long, school days have been exhilarating and tens, and weekends, just days to forget.

 This year we are again in the same class. This year, I need to do something, I need to get close to her, this is my last chance to be true to my feelings and say it to her, say to her what I really feel.

09/05

As every September, today starts school again. I'm getting anxious already, It's been two months since I've seen her and I've been every summer day thinking about her, about what to say, about how to approach her... I saw her on the presentation day last Friday, she sat with Becky, as always, two roads below mine. She turned around and waved her hand to me to say hello, but, as I always do, I made a strange smirk and I turn my head in another direction.

As I finally get out of bed and put on my uniform, all these strong feelings invade my chest, I can't wait to see her once again. I get on my limousine and, as I arrive at the Eden School gate, there she is, walking towards it, being absorbed in her thoughts, as always. This time I will be the one that greets her! 

As I'm walking towards her back, I'm trying to say her name out loud, but I can't manage to make my words come out of my mouth... I hate myself for it, I walk past her, on recess, I will try again to reach her...

Anya: Daaaamian! - I turn around and see she has a big and beautiful smile on her face, my heart starts pounding even more swiftly.

Damian: What?!?! - Her smile fades away...Why do my words always come out that strong?!...Dam it!!!

Anya: Last Friday you were rude to me, I waved to you, since it was a long time since we saw each other and you just ignored me! - She said with a disappointed tone and pouty face. 

We started walking together towards our classroom.

Damian: Last Friday's presentation was to explain to us this year's study program and the University entrance tests, it was not a class reunion!!! - Once again, I come out harsh, but, with luck, I could turn this conversation into discovering what her plans are after finishing High School. - You are always getting distracted with anything, If you continue like this, no university will want you. -I said colder as I wanted to.

The School bell starts ringing, indicating the first class is about to start.

Anya: Oh...-She says with a creepy smirk on her face -  You are worried about my future? Hehe - She says while covering her mouth playfully, I notice how my face gets hot, I'm probably turning red, dam her! She always makes me lose my mind.

Damian: I never said that! I don't care! Do whatever! - I say shaking and screaming. As always, I start to walk faster, to avoid talking to her more. I just can't handle talking to her, my chest apprehends me and I can't control myself. 

As I am starting to separate myself from her, I feel that she grabs my arm with hers, I think my heart will explode, I freeze, and I'm unable to make a word come out of my mouth.

Anya: I also missed you this summer -She says chuckling - Come on! We will be late for our first day!

She... missed me?...Wh...what does she mean? She really did? I'm getting over my head, that's impossible. We walked like that in silence for a few minutes, I wanted to say something, I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't. It wasn't until I saw my friends Emile and Ewen that we separated.

Emile: Oooh! Damian! What are you doing together with that weirdo?! - When I hear him, I really want to punch him, but as always, my actions and thoughts always come out the opposite way of how I really feel.

Damian: Shut up!!! - I say screaming while pushing Anya away - She just grabbed me out of the blue!

I walk over to where Emil and Ewen are. I can't know the face that Anya is making because I'm not facing her, but my heart really hurts, I'm rude to her all the time. 

We didn't talk again that day. Even though from time to time our eyes met each other, we would both turn around every time.

I feel so stupid, I need to fix this, I need to do something...

To be Continued...

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ )

Remember that I plan to do 2 episodes narrating the same thing every time, one with Damian's point of view and another with Anya's, so every episode will be really 2. (1.1Damian, 1.2 Anya). So next episode will narrate from Anya's point of view the first days of school.

This story is just starting so If you didn't enjoy it, give it another chance in the next episode, chapter 3 is where things really start! Every new chapter will be more exciting!

Until we read us again!〜