14.2. Obsession - Becky

〜Hello again guys! ( ^ω^ )

Here we are in another chapter narrated by Becky's POv. I'm struggling lately with a bit of a writer's block, not because I don't know what to write about next, usually, the difficult thing about writing is realizing the plot, and I know ALL that I want that happen in this story guys the struggles I have are more about how to write it and that my English level frustrates me, I feel sometimes that the descriptions or emotions I narrate are just empty or something.( 'Д')y━・~~

BUT If you guys give me all this love is because I'm doing something right so here I am again, trying to do my best. I was also wondering, would you like this story to end quickly? Chapters and more chapters keep crawling up to my mind and I write them BUT, but what If I should finish this story and then hop on to other projects? I just don't want this to be too long hahaha But writing it makes my day...٩( ᐛ )و

Either way, let's get to read what happened after the famous "Dance" that Stephan threw at Becky, loving this ship too much, tooooo much ❤️ 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!(๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!〜

12/29

Stephan: Dance. -The weirdo sits down on the bench. I'm standing up in front of him startled, with my eyes swollen. What the hell is he talking about? I just left with a creep.

Becky: -What? Here? Now? - Mommy, Daddy, If I disappear tomorrow, this park is my cemetery. Ignoring my questions and with his regular serious face he puts on the song "Twice - Fancy". Is he into those songs? Curious, he looks like a heavy-metal-loving psycho.

Stephan: Aren't you a professional dancer? - He says, taking out of his left inside pocket a pack of cigarettes. Is he blind or something? Didn't he see what happened before?

Becky: Where were you tonight? Didn't you see I'm NOT anymore?

Stephan: Just dance. -He says lighting up his cigarette.

Becky: Not with you staring at me like a psycho. Do you plan to murder me tonight? I let you know I sent a text to Anya with my last known location.

Stephan: I would never hurt you.- He's looking at me with a serious facial expression like he always is.

While we were talking the chorus started. I danced to this song many times so I can't help it and I dance along. Every step I make I feel stronger, this passion...I love to dance so much. I end up dancing the entire song. Stephan takes a deep hush to his cigarette at looks at me.

 Stephan takes a deep hush to his cigarette at looks at me

Stephan: What should I play next?

Becky: Something that we can dance together, I feel weird dancing alone.

Stephan: You shouldn't. Don't you realize it? You have the skills, passion, and power that any dancer is longing for. You don't need a dancing group, you don't need anybody. You're strong enough on your own.