10.1. Take My Breath Away - Damian

〜Hello Again! ( ^ω^ )

The last chapter was by far a very ...emotional one? AWW ❤︎ This two just couldn't stop! What will happen next? In theory, I didn't write this chapter initially (I have until chapter 15 planned already) but, it didn't feel natural to me to just skip this beautiful part and go directly to the Christmas ball *Spoiler?*(o^^o)

Get ready for a light episode full of romance...and nothing more, no drama or passion, just enjoying this two a little...because...well, Just keep reading!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song  Exo- Moonlight, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (๑>◡<๑)

Enjoy!

11/10

I can't believe we kissed like that yesterday...just thinking about it makes me lose my mind, Anya's lips, Anya's body...I can't breathe...I just can't do anything, she took my mind completely, those memories rush into my brain every time I want to concentrate on doing something, like a tsunami. Anya, how the hell can I wait to see you again?! How the hell, can I be here, thinking again and again about yesterday, still feeling your lips, still hearing your clumsy breathing, and wait until Monday!?

I do my best to concentrate on studying in the morning, this is my last year of school and, after all, I need to get very good scores to enter the University I want to attend, that's why I'm practically all the time studying, even thou my father wants another path for me ...but...BUT...How can I be normal again? Help, someone!

After dinner, I lie down on my bed. Everything, every single thought is about her...I can't take it anymore. I grab my phone and call her.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Dam it! Won't she answer me?! I feel weak, is she just, normal? After what happened yesterday?!

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Anya: He--llo?-She finally picks up.

Damian: Where are you.

Anya: ...What do you mean? -I cover my face, frustrated and ashamed, do I have to say it? Don't you get it? I just can't be without you.

Damian: I want to see you.

Anya: ...

Damian: Now.

Anya: No...

Damian: What do I have to do to see you before Monday?

Anya: Tomo--rrow...-Why is she whispering all the time?

Damian: What time.

Anya: Five.

Damian: I'll be there.

I hang up the phone, she made me mad, am I the only one that feels this way!? Am I the one that's gone completely crazy?! But...I can't wait to see her again...I get lost in yesterday again, trapped, I would give everything that I have to relive that day, again, and again...

11/11

I wake up startled, I even dreamed about yesterday...Dam it!!! I can't take it anymore!!! I want to see her now! I try to focus again but, I can't. I put on a leather jacket, a white turtleneck and a pair of jeans with brown leather boots and I wait until I can go and see her. I leave early and I buy another bottle of wine for her parents and a gift for her, I'm also bringing the T-shirt that her father gave me. Finally, the time arrives and I grab my motorcycle and two helmets, and I park the bike in front of her apartment building.