26.- Last Chance - Damian

〜Hello my lovely readers!!! ❤️

I'M SO SORRY!!! This is why I was obsessed with finishing the story before JANUARY. Basically, because I moved to another country the last month and I knew it would be literally impossible fo me to write anything or answer any comments or anything. And it's still like this!!!  I literally wrote like 100 words every time I had some little bit of space in my schedule and I'm still incredibly busy!!! But even If is super slow I promise to deliver the ending!!!!! Chapters left:

Last part of chapter 26 with Anya (Last chapter)

Epilogue (4 short parts)

But here we are already, unbelievable!!!  This is the last chapter already!!! (Remember there is the epilogue that is as important as the last chapter because how the last chapter ends is kinda heck tick. So... Without further ado, let's see what happens...If you are still reading over here and remember what happened before! Unfortunately there weren't any pictures that fit the story that I could find, but there will be some in the next chapter.

PD: For all of you that were concerned for me, thanks from the bottom of my heart, you are the best! 💕 

No further ado, let's go! Enjoy!〜( ^ω^ )

08/05

I'm sorry Anya for making you wait all this time and feel so confused but...Both Leon and I agreed this would be the best way to keep you safe...

Why are they arriving so late?

Hannah: They've just entered the ball room.-She says nearly whispering to me while we're dancing.-Oh, she just looked straight at us, I can sense how she's hating this situation right now.-She giggles.- Oh, that guy tried to touch her cheek and she refused, she must really like you, that man is not half bad.

Damian: Come on Hannah, be a bit more serious about it. Are they leaving?

Hannah: No, just dancing. - I turn around and I see them.

It hurts but still

It hurts but still...If I was in Leon's position...I...

Damian: Let's move, I should talk to her.

We start walking towards where they are, the instance I cross paths with her I do my best to think as clearly as I can.

Damian's thoughts: Talk to Leon. We will talk some other day, I promise.

And we walk away. 

Hannah: What the hell, you didn't even look at her, weren't you supposed to tell her something? - I did, it's only that you don't know it. 

I hope she can convince him...to not do it.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━ ◦