15.1. The newcomer - Damian

〜Hello Again Everyone! ٩( ᐛ )و

Back to school, we are, with a newcomer, AKA Leon in the house yo! Okay, I'm joking and not joking....The jealousy will continue...Why do I want to torture the poor guy (Damian)? I don't know, but I enjoy it XD

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Big Bang -Still Life, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

01/12

After the party, I couldn't catch any sleep. I was all night theorizing about how those two actually met, and how was it possible that they knew each other. I finally decided to call her after lunch.

Ring, Ring,--

Anya: Hello?

Damian: How are you doing today? Do you remember yesterday night?

Anya: I more or less do, my head hurts a bit.-She tiredly laughs.

Damian: Do you remember talking to Leon?

Anya: I do remember it. I also remember how you went crazy about it.

Ashamed, I don't say anything.

Anya: Damian, there's nothing to worry about okay?

Damian: Of course, I'm not worried about that jerk! How is it possible that you two know each other anyway?!

Anya: We were friends when we were kids. We spend the summers together as neighbors.

Damian: Wasn't it a secret? Shh.-I say mocking them again, why am I behaving like this? I can't help it.-I hear her laughing on the other side of the phone.

Anya: Ah! Damian, it was a joke! We used to play as spies when we were kids, we both were obsessed with the same anime, that's why. -So he's her summer crush or something?

Damian: So If he was your BFF why didn't you recognize him?

Anya: Oh well, when we were kids he was 20 kilos heavier and 1 meter shorter.-I hear her laugh again.- He did look familiar somehow but I had no clue. -I'm hating this even more than how I thought they could know each other.

Damian: Whatever, I want to see you.

Anya: I can't today sorry, I'm meeting with Becky.

Damian: I will pick you up when you finish.

Anya: I'm staying at her house. We will spend the weekend together.

Damian: Come on Anya, I want to see you.

Anya: We will see us on Monday at school!

Damian: Alright...See you on Monday then.-I hang up, since this jerk appeared, I feel more distant from her somehow.

01/14

I wake up early, as usual, put my uniform on, and have breakfast alone in the living room. As usually my father and brother aren't here. I hope on the limousine in a very bad mood. Stephan senses it immediately.

Stephan: What's wrong sir? -I doubt about answering honestly or not when finally I decide to be honest.

Damian: It's about Leon.

Stephan: What about him sir?

Damian: It looks like he was a childhood friend from Anya and his clearly hitting on her, the only one that doesn't realize it is Anya herself and it's making me crazy. -I start heating up, and what my heart feels explodes into words that I hear out loud for the first time.- At the party, they were giggling and joking with each other, he even put his hand on her shoulder and then hugged her! In front of me! And she was happy about it!!!