22.1. Caught in a Storm - Anya

〜Hello again my lovely readers! (๑>◡<๑)💕 

Here we are in the eye of the Storm ☔️, everything, every piece is starting to fit in the ending puzzle 🧩 so it's time to suffer a little bit before everything is finished. As I repeated many times, this story probably will end in chapter 25 or so, so it is super close judging we are in chapter 22 🔥 . And chapter 22 only has two parts, Anya's part and the second one. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the drama! 💕 

Enjoy! ❤️ 〜

19/03

It's been a week...It's been a week since I've seen Damian for the last time.

"Don't touch me." His hostile words are still on my mind, consuming me, killing me slowly.

I tried calling him a few times, I even texted him but I received no answer.

11/03

Please let me talk to you.

13/03

We should talk soon.

16/03

I will be out this weekend....but call me anytime, just...call me...I need to talk to you.

No answer to any of them. Worried I even called Stephan on Thuesday with Becky, "He's fine" he said. How can he be? The Damian I know could never be fine... Why...?

My head feels heavy putting my uniform on in front of my mirror. Everything is making circles. Damian...Just...come to school, please...

I go towards the train station and arrive 30 minutes early. We've seen each other here many times, waiting for the other to appear and have a few minutes alone, keeping our love for each other in secret but...the bell rings and he's nowhere to be found again.

I give up and enter the classroom after checking the Students Council room, finding only sadness in it. Again, his seat is empty. I get close to Leon and Becky while the teacher is entering the room too.

Teacher: Perfect, Miss Forger. Don't sit down still. Everyone, I've been informed that Mister Desmond is quitting the Student Council so Miss Forger will be the new president, everyone clap.

Just hearing those words makes my heart stop. Dizzy, I'm near to fainting, my eyes fill up with tears. A few tiresome claps can be heard in the background.

Teacher: Mister Weber, you will be the vice-president. You can already sit down lady.

Leon's thoughts: Are you alright? You look pale... -I can't even focus my eyes to any point.

Leon: Excuse us.-Leon stands up suddenly and grabs my hand.- We had today a few meetings about the final ceremony from next month. -He says while his pulling me gently and storming outside the room I can hear the teacher's voice from afar.

Teacher: Take your time! The final ceremony is the most import--Leon shuts the door. He walks me quickly to the Student Council Room and shuts the door behind us.

Leon: What's going on? -Leon's voice has always been kind but this time it felt even more gentle than usual. I'm irresponsive. He grabs both my arms and makes me look straight at him. -Anya, what's going on? You can tell me...you know? I'm...I'm here for you...

Anya: I...-My voice trembles.- I don't know...- I start crying. Leon quickly pulls me close to him hugging me. I start crying uncontrollably, my heart can't stand this...I don't even know what happened...