2.2 One Step Closer -Anya

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ ) Writing this one I was listening to the song Infinite - Destiny, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

Enjoy!

09/09

I discovered another way that my father can get closer to Donovan Desmond. Of course operation "Friendship with Damian" it's still on but, I need my father to get close to Donovan as quickly as possible. As I started to get Stellar Starts my father had the opportunity to be part of the School Stellar Parents reunions that the Academy celebrates every month but, most of the time Donovan didn't assist, and If he did he didn't manage to get much information out of him.

But the Students Council president and vice-president get a seat on the School Organization Committee, super-exclusive reunions that take place each month and that only big investors assist to discuss changes and improvements of the School.

Since last year I've been sneaking around the days that the committee takes place and discovered that Donovan Desmond and 8 more other investors assist regularly. If I become the president I will have the possibility to assist to these meetings and even discover how my father can become a part of it too. But only the students that are about to graduate can become Presidents and I had to wait until I was in my last year.

As of getting close to Damian, I was so caught up in running for President that I didn't even talk to him. Today is election day, I hope I win and I make my father proud! I spend so much time thinking about what to write in my President Year program that I will be late for school.

When the School Bell rings I bearly arrive, I'm out of breath, I can see that everyone is already in their seat, even Damian. From the classroom door, I look up at him and our eyes meet each other. He looks somewhere else again. He thinks he's better than everyone. As I sit the teacher enters the classroom.

Teacher: Good morning everyone! As we were discussing this week, today we will choose the Student Council president. Here at Eden Academy the Student Council President and Vice President are chosen between the students in the last year of school and the students with the most Stella Stars. This decision is made by all the students of last year's classes voting for the president. During recess, you need to vote for the candidate you want and in the last period, the winners will be announced in the conference room and will make a speech. If you still want to run for president you have time until the third period to submit your application and submit your president program.

I know that becoming the Student Council President it's social suicide. It's a lot of work for only two students (President and vice-president) and you end up spending Saturdays in the School many weeks too. And If that's not enough, you can't also enroll in School Clubs. But I will do everything for operation Strix to succeed and save the country's peace!

Teacher: For now the students that are running for President of the Student Council are: Paul Erwenthrout, Bianca Stevens, Mark Peterson, Anya Forger, and Sasha Wright.

I can hear people whispering, no one in this class applied, only me.

Teacher: The second student with more votes will become the vice-president and will work alongside the president all year. That being said, Anya, because you are running for president today you need to submit your president program before recess to the teacher's room. You can go there after the Second period and take that hour to finish writing your program with a teacher's feedback.

Anya: Yes, sir.

Damian: I want to enroll too! - Damian suddenly stands up, why would he want to do it?! - I can't let those low-performing students become presidents of Eden, it will be a disaster. I'm the only one that can get a good job done. - Of course, he believes he's better than anyone else that's why.