1.2 First Real Thought - Anya

I'm running out of time...Today starts the last school year... I can't wait anymore, If I do... I will fail my dad and operation Strix will not succeed...

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I recommend you to read this episode by listening to the song Taeyong x Wonstein - Love theory, that's the song I was listening to while writting!

Enjoy! (^.^ )

Since I entered Eden School I tried my best to get close to Damian Desmond, the second child of Donovan Desmond, the leader of the National Unity Party, and the target of my father Loid. But, on the first day of school, Damian made me so angry that I ended up punching him and kinda ending the possibility of a friendship with him. Even though I apologized, It looks like his ego couldn't take such a humiliation.

I never gave up on the idea of getting close to him so I constantly tried to get close to him, inviting him, talking to him, etc

I never gave up on the idea of getting close to him so I constantly tried to get close to him, inviting him, talking to him, etc... but he always got angry somehow and left. I do hate his egoistic and superior sense of himself but... he sometimes was...how could I describe it...sweet?

Reading his mind never helped me either, we were always in class or in crowded places so reading his mind was always hard, and when I managed to do so, he always was thinking something bad about me. But this is the year, this year I will make my father proud by befriending Damian and opening the opportunity for my father to get close with Donovan.

09/05

Today starts school again. I'm getting excited about seeing Becky again every day and the possibility of succeeding in getting close to Damian. Summer was fun taking part in missions with my family but I only could see Becky twice and somehow every now and then I ended up thinking about how Damian was spending his summer.

I saw him on the presentation day last Friday, he was sitting two roads above mine with his friends. He always sits above me, I wonder why... I turned around and waved at him, but, he made a strange smirk, probably making fun of me in his head and he turn his head in another direction.

Today, as I arrive at the school gate I will try to track his thoughts, and, now that we are in the same class, I will try to build some kind of foundation for our future friendship. As I stand there I have a hard time finding Damian's thoughts until I can hear his voice in my head.

Damian's thoughts: A...Any...Anya...Anyaa...

Eh?! On the first day is he already despising me or something?! I see how he walks in front of me, ignoring my whole existence, greeeat... I need to do or say something.

Anya: Daaaamian! - I try to draw the best smile that I can on my face. I have a hard time getting his thoughts, yet again they get mixed with the ones of the students in the background.

Damian: What?!?!

Damian's thoughts: Why do ?? ??? ???? ???? strong?!... Dam it!!!

His thoughts are discouraging, does he despise me THAT much? Come on, I can do it! But first, I will let him know how rude he was last week.

Anya: Last Friday you were rude to me, I waved to you, since it was a long time since we saw each other and you just ignored me! - He for sure will say something about it, he hates it when I confront him. This way I will manage to make longer our conversation.

We started walking together towards our classroom.

Damian: Last Friday's presentation was to explain to us this year's study program and the University entrance tests, it was not a class reunion!!!

Damian's thoughts: Once again,???? ???? ???, I could turn this conversation ??? ??? ??? her plans ??? after finishing High School. - Is he interested in my future plans? That's surprising...why would he?

Damian: You are always getting distracted with anything, If you continue like this, no university will want you. - He definitely despises me.

The School bell starts ringing, indicating the first class is about to start.

Anya: Oh...-Let's try to turn this conversation into something more friendly - You are worried about my future? Hehe - Try to be nice, try to be nice!

Damian's thoughts: I notice ???, I'm probably ???, dam her! She ??? makes me lose my mind.-Okay... My joke had the opposite effect that I wanted...

Damian: I never said that! I don't care! Do whatever! - He is walking away already? I can't let this conversation finish like this, I need to get closer to him.

Damian's thoughts: ???? ? ??? can't handle talking to her.

I don't know why but the first thing I come up doing is grabbing his arm with mine. Surprisingly he doesn't say anything... I... I missed this...

Anya: I also missed you this summer -I laughed, and somehow I realized that I honestly missed his bad character and arguing with him

Anya: I also missed you this summer -I laughed, and somehow I realized that I honestly missed his bad character and arguing with him... - Come on! We will be late for our first day!

We walked like that in silence for a few minutes, his mind was completely blank, or, at least, I didn't manage to hear anything. It wasn't until I saw his friends Emile and Ewen that he opened his mouth.

Emile: Oooh! Damian! What are you doing together with that weirdo?! - Weirdo?!? Me?!? I really want to punch him, but this is Damian's friend, I think today I made some progress so I will try to control myself.

Damian: Shut up!!! - He says screaming while pushing me away - She just grabbed me out of the blue!

I see him walk over to where Emil and Ewen are. Great, the "progress or first step to friendship" was just my imagination...No progress was done here. And how dears he! Talking about me like that? Grabbing him out of the blue? Yes, true, but he didn't do anything about it, whatever.

What a bad temper he has...

We didn't talk again that day. Even though from time to time our eyes met each other, I had no idea how to continue with operation Strix, at least, not that day...

I need to fix this, I need to do something and get close to him...

To be Continued...

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I did enjoy writing how Anya misinterprets what Damian is thinking! (^.^ )

Remember that I plan to do 2 episodes narrating the same thing every time, one with Damian's point of view and another with Anya's, so every episode will be really 2. (1.1Damian, 1.2 Anya). This episode was completely the same as the first one but from now on, some parts of Anya and Damian's point of view will be the same but there will be in every episode new or exclusive things.

This story is just starting so If you didn't enjoy it, give it another chance in the next episode, every new chapter will be more exciting!

Until we read us again!〜