15.2.- The newcomer - Becky

〜Hello again guys! ( ^ω^ )

Here we are in another chapter narrated by Becky's POv. Aaand....FINALLY, they will get to talk without Becky thinking he's boring XD Well, better If you read it and enjoy it for yourself.

To write this chapter I was listening to Big Bang - Stil Life.

Let's go! ❤️

01/11

You know...I lied. I didn't drink, I just had half of a drink but I wanted an excuse for you to take me someplace...Why? We finally get rid of Damian and Stephan starts driving. Where are you taking me psycho?

Becky: Soooo, where are we going? -Why am I so excited? He isn't much eloquent so I don't even know If we will end up talking or being in awkward silence for hours.

Stephan: I'm still deciding.

Becky: If you are still deciding, where are you driving to then? - He doesn't say anything, again. I look at the limousines clock, it's already midnight, but I know a coffee shop that's open 24/7 hours day.- We can go to a coffee shop I know that's open all night and you can also smoke inside.

Stephan: Alright...-Why does he sound upset? I suddenly feel down, I could have forced him into this situation...

Becky: If it works better for you you can leave me at home, I can have a coffee there too, my parents are probably sleeping already...They think I'm going to sleep with Anya today.

Stephan: Do you want to leave? -I'm starting to get nervous and irritated.

Becky: What do you want! I never know!

Stephan: Sorry If I wasn't clear before, -while driving he looks at me for a second.- I want to stay with you.-Dam it! He made me feel nervous again, who says that!!! He doesn't know me that well, why would..argh.-What do you want Becky, that's my priority. Do you want me to drive you home?

Becky: No...-I say embarrassed looking down. I'm never this direct, his honesty is contagious and it makes me feel anxious.

We don't say anything else the rest of the ride and finally, we arrive at the coffee shop. He parks in front and we enter. Only two waitresses are inside, no other customer is there. It's not surprising at all, who drinks coffee at 12:30 in the morning? Well...it looks like today I do. We sit down in silence and a waitress comes to take our order. I order a cafe latte and he a black coffee. Still jumpy, I remind silent, again...he's the only person I can't manage...After a few minutes, he finally opens his mouth.

Stephan: Only a few are capable to enjoy the silence in company.

Becky: Talk for yourself! I'm hella nervous! -He seriously looks at me.

Stephan: I see...-Did I disappoint him? - You seem different today, are you okay? -Ah!!! He noticed! Why am I nervous? I don't know, I don't know...His eyes...

Becky: You make me nervous, so serious and, I don't know!

Stephan: So why did you want to have coffee with me?

Becky: I don't know! -I say frustrated looking at the dim lights illuminating the dark street.

I'm making him regret this invitation for sure...I need to calm down...

Becky: I guess...I want to get to know you better. -I say looking seriously at his eyes. 

Stephan: Me? - He says blinking twice, come on Stephan! Help me out here!