24.2.-Heartbreak -Damian

〜Hello again my lovely readers!❤️

How are you guys doing? ❤️ Sorry for not answering your comments in the last chapter but I had 0 time 😭 At least I managed to write this so here am I delivering ❤️ This chapter is a little bit slow burn but it is essential so the story can come to a conclusion. I think the next chapter (meaning chapter 25) will be the last...BUT, well I don't want to spoiler💕 Damian doesn't seem to be able to get over all of this...😱But well, let's read first!

I know you all hate Leon right now but I still love him in my heart❤️ he's just desperate, you'll see...

Enjoy! 💕

I can't breathe, I can't even move, It hurts...It hurts so much...This dejavu sensation doesn't leave me alone, torturing me...I've been like this before already, my heart has been broken already... Does she want to break it forever?

Should I enter again and confront them? No... What If I never saw it? What If I just forget it?... Why... Did she like Leon after all? Just thinking about that idea stops my heart... I need to leave, I'm not strong enough to face her right now... I call Stephan and enter the limousine after a few minutes of waiting outside. This doesn't feel real, at all, it feels like a dream...

During the drive home I'm unable to say anything, speechless Stephan doesn't push me to talk any further. When arriving at my house and setting the car to park, he gives me a single warning before I get off the car.

Stephan: Hannah is in your room waiting to talk to you. I'm sorry, your father just won't give up.

Quickly I go upstairs hoping I can get rid of her pretty quickly. Opening the door I can see her sitting on my couch with some papers in hand waiting for me. I immediately close the door behind me.

Hannah: How many times did I tell you already? I thought you would put an end to it but no, look.- She says waving the papers in the air.- Your father just won't give up! And you know that my family needs this so I can't stop it myself.

Damian: Let's talk about this some other time.- The memory of Anya and Leon...Kissing...It's haunting me, I'm not even angry, I'm just beyond sad...I can't even talk.-Leave. - I say while sitting on the couch, I need to be alone.

Hannah: Since you broke off the engagement with Amelia he focused on my family for me to marry you, and you know I can't do that! You know I...I'm in love with someone already... I tried talking to everybody but, ugh, I feel harassed! - She looks me in the eyes for the first time.- ...What's wrong?

Damian: Leave, this is not a problem, understood? We won't get married, just have some patience. -The Forger family will put us all in prison before this marriage even starts to happen.

Hannah: Are you alright? - She says placing her right hand on my shoulder.

I feel sorry for her, I should have assumed my father would immediately find another "good deal" with another family and try to control me again but...why did it have to be her? Hannah has always been a kind person, involving her is disgusting, and it's more disgusting knowing how...she's in love with someone else as I am.

After my long silence, she takes a deep breath.

Hannah: Why did you sing this then? - She says showing me the marriage contract. - Now they are pressuring me to sign too, I won't do it of course but it's torture. I might lose...the person I love If this keeps up.

Damian: I didn't know what I was signing. I did it to see her...-A memory of her comes to my mind and a single tear falls from my eyes, defeated. I feel void inside, completely dead. If I continue talking I will end up crying like a weak kid. - Just leave, please.