3.2 A Phonecall away -Anya

〜Hello Again!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! (^.^ ) Writing this one I was listening to the song Satsuki - Sympathy, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading. As you know from reading the last chapter here is where the story is starting to get more exciting. Let's hear Anya's thoughts on this chapter and discover the whole story!

Enjoy!

09/14

I've spent all weekend thinking about Damian, I couldn't concentrate on doing anything!!! He woke up a feeling in me that I'd never felt before. I couldn't get the fact out of my head that he thought I was "beautiful", just thinking about it makes me blush!

Both on Monday and Tuesday we were every day in meetings with the teachers and supervised somehow so we didn't really spend any time alone, thank god! Since Friday I get nervous just thinking about being alone with him!!! 

Today we need to prepare together for the next School Event, the Sports Competition Day. And from now on we will be alone all the time. I can't, I'm going to die out of shyness. I'm going to do my best to behave normally. I'm sure I'm nervous about the mission, YES, that's right, it's not him that makes me nervous, I'm nervous because I don't want the mission to fail and I'm getting closer to succeeding. That's right!!! It's all about the mission... right?

When the School Bell rings, announcing that the classes have finished, I go to the teacher's lounge as we agreed yesterday to get the documents that we need for planning the event, and then, with the documents in my hands I arrive at the Students Council Room, a room reserved only for the Student Council, in other words, a room only for me and Damian...What am I thinking about! The mission, the mission! 

I enter the room absorbed in my thoughts. When I enter there he is, preparing his things on the desk...he looks...what am I thinking! I'm getting nervous already? I need to say something normal quick!

Anya: Hello!

Damian: Hi...

Anya: How dull! Are you already tired of being here? - Let's act normal! The mission! Normal!!!- I hope not, we have a lot of work to do today.

Damian: What are you talking about? I'm not dull, I'm just anticipating the fact that I will end up doing most of the work. - He's so arrogant, I am thinking all day about him because I can't take his stupid behavior, yes, that's right!

Damian's thoughts: Why is it that I only know how to talk fighting. - You want to fight? Yes, I'll show you.

Anya: Aaaah right, I forgot that I was a low-performing being.-What will you say about that eh?

Damian's thoughts: She's so defiant! - That's right, you're not the only one who has the ability to speak up his mind out loud.

Damian: Well, when does the supervising teacher come? 

Damian's thoughts: Let's change the subject.-I won this round hehe.

Anya: Where was your head yesterday? We are alone from now on.

Damian's thoughts: Alone?! She and me?!

Anya: Yes, alone, they already explained to us everything that we need to know, If we need something else we call or go to the teacher's lounge to ask but we will be on our own now.  

Damian's thoughts: I'm getting nervous already. -He gets nervous with a stupid task like this one? Really? Well, he's used to a lifestyle where he doesn't need to do anything, he has a very easy lifestyle.