20.3. Confession - Damian&Anya

〜Hello again my lovely readers❤️ ,

Here I am again trying to deliver as fast as I can a new chapter!❤️Thanks a lot for all your love and worry messages and comments and much more 💕

I advise you this is the LAST CHAPTER that you will not have drama, because I'm a drama queen and I need it and also this finishes in chapter 24 more or less so we need to start the wheel of nightmares and make it roll yall. And I'm 💯 % sure that when I start writing drama you will have chapters quite every few days because I'm so evil and I enjoy writing it so much 😈 

Enjoy!〜(๑>◡<๑)

Damian

She's crazy, she is completely out of her mind and that's why I can't help but love her, that's what makes me so sure I will love her forever.

All these thoughts invade my mind when she rushes towards the little pond and submerges herself in it as a mermaid that shines within the moonlight darkness.

Dam it! I need to hurry or she will win! Wining...Against her...she's won already and she knows it, she is aware of how much I love her, she won me over and will win again. Still, I run towards the water and enter with a big splash.

Submerged inside the cave I feel like I'm floating, my desire to be with her every single minute overwhelms me, hurrying my swimming, making me go faster and faster, just to be able to breathe again once I see her.

Finally, after a minute, I manage to go through the little route, and I breathe out in a cave. Grasping all the air that I can I see her figure resting on what seems to be a lonely island. Inside that small cave, there is a rock that's sitting right in the middle.

The cave itself is astonishing. The stalactite shine in different shades of blue and green with the strangely bright light that the digital wrist clock that Anya wears is doing.

Her cotton candy color-like hair from now and then drops water into her skin. Her hair is stuck to her cheeks as a frame of a portrait would, framing her pretty face as a beautiful piece of art.

Anya: What are you doing there looking at me? Are you so upset that you lost?

Her voice sounds as if trying to liberate me from the enchantment her silhouette entrapped me in. Fascinated by her looks, I do my best to speak.

Damian: I just got trapped in your beautiful self.-Her face turns completely red in a second.

Anya: Wh--What are you talking about?! Are you crazy?!

With the strength of both my hands, I get out of the water. Tons of water is spilled out of my body when I get out, making the water drop down here and there. With my right hand, I pull my hair to the back so it won't cover my vision. To my surprise, the first thing my eyes encounter is Anya's looking straight at me speechless. To tease her, I reply with the same she said to me before.