18.4. Consequences - Becky

〜Hiii! Here we are again! ٩( 'ω' )و

Those who are rooting for Stephan and Becky give this chapter a beautiful vote ⭐️ and let me know in the comments!

Today we will read what happens after the shower scene but also Becky's POv on the kiss ❤️

I've written this chapter listening to the song, KAI - Peaches just in case you want to feel the same vibe I do, but in this case, I do recommend listening to it because it will be relevant to the story 💕

Enjoy!❤️ 〜

03/01

When Anya told me Damian was safe I was so happy I couldn't help but call Stephan immediately, I want him to come with me to the mask party, I'm sure, I'm determined, Stephan, I want you, I'm done having fun with that masked guy, I want you, only you.

Becky: Psycho! Do you know the news?

Stephan: If you are talking about Damian being safe, I do.

Becky: Do you know what great news means?

Stephan: I don't...

Becky: PARTY!!! There are amazing parties on Friday nights at club Zero, every two weeks they put amazing music and masks on, it's super fun!!! Come with me to celebrate! - Come with me, let me tell you, what I feel.

Stephan: I can't.-Why...

Becky: Your loss then! Bye, bye!

I hang up quickly, I'm embarrassed...wait...can he even feel something towards me? Or...it's just that I'm the first girl he ever talked to... My heart hurts...Dam it...this thought, will hunt me for sure...

I go to the disco by myself and put on the prettiest dress I can, a revenge dress, your loss Stephan, your loss... I go to the bar to grab a drink after dancing to a few songs and immediately a guy approaches me...so boring...I wanted to come with you Stephan, dam it!

I wanted to come with you Stephan, dam it!

Guy: Gorgeous, do you want a drink?

Becky: Sorry, no, thanks, I'm into men, so...-I tell him to leave with my hand, come on, when I think of a man...I think about...

Guy: What do you mean by that?! -I finish my drink and put my mask on.

Becky: I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, boy. -Uuuh, you angry boy? I suddenly feel someone's arm on my shoulders.

I look up and there is Fox, great! Let's dance! Let's enjoy it for a while, this will be the last time...I feel guilty...That's why I wanted Stephan to come...

Becky: Fox! You came!

He extends his arm to me while dancing and we start dancing to the song "Peaches" by Kai, I love this song. While we dance I think about how Stephan would dance this, would he dance like a dork like the other time? Adorable...