16.3. Chest Crushing Feeling - Anya

〜Hello Again Everyone! ♪( '▽`)

I will try to answer your comments later, I was pretty busy these days 😭 BUT I'M STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOU ALL!!! So...You already know the drill, what happened and all...but...BUT let's see what Anya feels and learn some extra things!

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Everglow -Dun Dun, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy??? 💔 

19/01

We've spent all week working on the fashion show and tests...Today we are going to Leon's house to study and I will use the occasion to bug Leon's father's office...A job doesn't usually make me nervous but...Leon and Damian are a dangerous combination, and I don't know how will I deceive security...Around 15:30 Damian sends me a message telling me he is downstairs, I grab my things and go outside.

Damian: Are you ready to leave? -I nod...Damian...please, try to be nice.

Anya: Damian, promise me something.

Damian: Tell me.

Anya: Please, try to get along with him okay? - He rolls his eyes. 

Damian's thoughts: Come on Anya! - I grab his face with both hands. Damian...believe in me, believe in what I feel.

Anya: I love you, alright? Only you.

Damian: Let's go, we'll be late, it was at 4, right?

Anya: Right.

After a while we arrive at Leon's house, it's far smaller than I'd imagined, I'm surprised. I look around the garden and see a few security guards outside...Will there be cameras inside? We knock and Leon himself opens the door.

Leon: Hello Anya! -He smiles at me and hugs me briefly.-Hello Damian.-He says extending his right hand, they handshake briefly.

Damian: Are you here by yourself? 

Damian's thoughts: Did you plan to be with Anya alone in your house you prick? -Damian!!!

Leon's thoughts: I don't need people taking care of me as If I was 6, not like others. If you can't even take care of yourself, how can you even believe you can take care of Anya?- I have a very bad feeling about this...

Leon: Well, my parents aren't home and we don't have service so, I'm pretty much alone yes, well still outside there are a few security guards around the house surveilling.-So no security inside...I need to check for cameras.

Damian's thoughts: What Leon, do you feel like a better person because of this statement? He looks like a Highschool dropout. - I need to say something!!!!

Anya: You don't have any help? As in butlers or something? -I say looking around for cameras, I don't see any...But probably in the office, there will be some, I've received the house layout so I know the office is 2 rooms after Leon's room, near the bathroom, but still, there is some surveillance there for sure.

Leon: We don't! My father likes to cook and when he's not at home I usually do it myself. -I smile at him, I never imagined someone this rich and powerful could be that modest. 

Anya: That's funny! My father is the one that cooks in my house too! And we do everything by ourselves.

Leon: We too, it's not a big house after all, and I like to drive myself around.-He says looking at Damian.