17.3. The Runway - Damian

〜Hello again guys! ♪( '▽`)

Let's get to know what REALLY happened, what Damian did all this time...The poor thing 💔 

Well, to write this chapter I was listening to TAEYANG - Darling just in case you want to feel the same vibe as me!

Enjoy! ❤️

01/22

I can't breathe...Without her close to me...I can't breathe...everything looks gray...All colors lost their brightness, I can't eat, I can't...live. I spend all day in bed, with the curtains down, looking at my phone...Do I deserve to call you Anya?

01/23

Stephan insists on talking to me but I can't even speak, again, I spend all day looking at the phone, can I talk to you, Anya? A jerk like me? I call Leon and tell him to take care of everything with her. Did I throw her in Leon's arms? Would he make her happy? My chest gets surrounded by pain, I can't breathe...I need to do something...

01/24

I decide to talk to Amelia, If she rejected the engagement it wouldn't be a problem. I need to do something...Sitting in the limousine, I finally feel how my words can get out.

Damian: I...I hurt her. I can't keep my mouth shut, now, she completely hates me.

Stephan: Sir, are you really going to Amelia's party?

Damian: I want to try to talk to her out of the engagement, If it came from her, it would be fine...I'm trying to do something here, what am I supposed to do Stephan? I...I can't live this way Stephan...without her everything is pointless but, I don't have the courage to talk to her, I don't even think I have the right to do so. I'm supposed to be her support, not the one that lets her down. But still, it's not me I'm worried about, it's her, what if, what if my father decides to kill her? -I struggle to talk.

Stephan: Sir, you're not alone. If we are prepared, there's nothing to fear.

Damian: Emil will take me home so don't worry, you can leave.

Stephan: Are you sure sir?

Damian: I'm pretty sure you have better plans than waiting for me -I put my hand on his shoulder.-Thank you.

I leave the car determined, Stephan can help me, we could contract someone to follow my father and Anya making sure she's saved, just in case. Am I this selfish? Putting her in danger just so I can love her? I suppose I am, my chest still hurts, I struggle to breathe and enter Amelia's house.

Even though she lives in an elegant house in the hills, today it looks like a disco, with loud electronic music and flashing lights, so finding her gets complicated. I spot Emil and Ewen from afar and get close to them.

Damian: Have you seen Amelia?

Emil: I'm glad you came to your senses once and for all! -He says putting his hand on my shoulder smiling.

Damian: What are you talking about?!-I say removing his hand.-I'm here to break up the engagement.

Emil and Ewen look at each other seriously.

Ewen: God dam it Damian! We thought you were over Anya. We tried to help you indirectly but you don't seem to get it.

Emil: Your father will kill you, Damian. Even If you love her, Damian, you need to stop, it's dangerous for Anya too, just, marry Amelia, who cares what you do then? You don't need to be faithful to her, just as a contract, that's it.