14.1. Obsession - Damian

〜Hello Again Everyone! ٩( ᐛ )و

I wonder If you're still thinking about Stephan...I sure am! Man, I love the story of Stephan. I don't know If you find him a weirdo or not, basically because I'm writing this one before I published the Stephans chapter but I really wanted to surprise you guys and I think I managed to do so! (๑>◡<๑)

Well, it's time to party guys in this chapter because it's Leon's birthday!!!... :D This will be fun...

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song Exo -Obsession, I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

01/11

Since we talked after the Christmas after-party these days have been amazing. My father stopped following us because he didn't suspect anymore and we've been together practically every day. We went to the mall again, we took pictures, we went to have dinner, to the amusement park...I'm living a dream...Until tonight. 

Tonight is that rat's party, and Anya wants to go, she even told me they talked again by phone, I know I shouldn't but, man, do I hate this situation. Anya told me a thousand times in different ways how she loves me, I shouldn't be feeling this way but I can't help it. A few weeks ago she asked me to go with her, so I'm going too. We will meet there since she's going with Becky.

Why is this situation making me so nervous? In front of the mirror, I try to put on the best casual clothes that I can. I take a deep breath and walk downstairs where Stephan is already waiting for me. He's wearing his regular butler suit.

Stephan: Are you ready sir?

Damian: I am...let's go.

We enter the limousine as usual.

Damian: Could you wait for me outside as you usually do? I would like to have the possibility to get out of there as fast as I can If I need to.

Stephan: Of course sir, I grabbed a book already to read.-I see he's reading again "The Great Gatsby", he has probably read that a thousand times, and I wonder If he will be bored...

Damian: I don't plan to be there for a long time.

Stephan: Don't worry sir, I can wait for you all the time you need.

Around 20 past the starting time we arrive at the club and he parks in front of it. No one is standing in front of the entrance, just the club's security guard, probably because this is a private event. I state my name and he lets me enter, once I'm in, very loud techno music hits my ears, all the club is full of people in the darkness, with random color lights making the dancing bodies pop out from time to time. I start looking for Anya in the crowd, I regret being late, how the hell will I find her now? 

I ask for a drink at the bar table and start looking at the crowd. I suddenly spot Becky dancing like crazy with a drink in her hand. She's wearing a sequin dress and dancing alone like it was her last day on earth, this girl is crazy. I approach her.

Damian: Becky! -I say screaming, I can't even hear my thoughts.

Becky: Ah! You came! -She says happy, is she drunk or something? 

Damian: Where is Anya?

Becky: Did you come with your weirdo butler?-She starts looking around me over my shoulder. Why does she care about that?