23.2. I can't take it anymore - Damian

〜My lovely readers! 😭 ❤️ 

Please forgive my soul!!! 😭I had a very VERY HARSH month. Let me answer all your questions here, I didn't even have time to answer your comments but choosing between answering your comments and delivering a chapter made me think that uploading a new chapter was a priority now than answering you guys, I will start answering comments right away tomorrow.

You guys were even worried for me, you're such lovely souls ❤️ Really, all my love to you 💕 

I remember quickly reading a comment that asked me If I was a student so I'm actually not, I'm working at the same time that I'm studying so that's why having time to write it's kinda mission impossible sometimes. A big test comes on the first week of December and I'm pulling my hair already from the stress, after that I hope I have more time, I do plan to finish the story prior 2023! 🔥 

That being said let's go to the story, this chapter was TORTURE, I HONESTLY wrote it more than 3 times, COMPLETLY. And writing a chapter takes 2 hours for me usually. I just made a mess, I don't know how Anya decided to go to Damian's house and that wasn't supposed to happen for the ending I want but sometimes characters act by themselves (Anya girl, you made me go through a nightmare. 😭 ) But I think this outcome is even better! I wrote this chapter listening to Block B -Toy just in case you want to be in the same mood as me! 💕 

No further ado, let's read this. Enjoy!❤️

24/03

Anya: Damian...-Anya...what are you doing here?...I...Can't talk to you, not after...

Damian: What are you doing here? 

Anya: I need to talk to you...

Damian: Didn't you think that I might not want to talk to you?

Anya: But Damian I...-Again, she's about to cry...-I can't take this anymore, I lo--

Damian: Stop! - I punch the wall that's behind her, don't make this to me, please. -We can't be together anymore...-There's something you don't know Anya, something that...

Anya: Then what is it? What is it that I don't know? I can help you out, we can...- I shut her up with a kiss. Just the sense of her skin unlocks distant memories. God, did I miss her touch. I try to take as much as I can from her just for an instant.

Damian: I love you, Anya. But there's no way we can be together.- She starts crying again in silence, I hope this is the last time I make you cry... I hold her close to me.

Anya: Why? You just said you love me...this is absurd.

Damian: I forgive you. -I say separating myself from her.- I do feel hurt still but I think I can understand why you didn't tell me.

Anya: It's not only you Damian, I promise you Leon already knew. I don't know how I didn't tell him.

Damian: Look...-I pull her a little apart from my chest to see her face.- I just need more time...-Let me protect you this time.

Anya: What do you mean? -I take a long deep breath and separate myself from her, I again, lean on the rooftop's corner and watch the skyline of the city.

Damian: What did your parents say? What happened after I left? -She comes next to me and looks at the skyline next to me again.

Anya: Nothing...

Damian: Please, let's just not... Just tell me.

Anya: Well...We had a long talk about how to actually tell the organization what happened. If they knew you just discovered the truth like that...well, there would be no future in it for me you know...That's my real dream, to become a spy as good as my parents.