Epilogue - Anya

1 year later

Lev: What do you think Lilly? Should we settle?

Lilly: Well, It sounds like a good idea but I believe there's more to it than what they are telling us, don't you think?

Lev: Hm...That's why I like you so much Lilly.-He says pulling me next to him, making me sit on his lap gently. - Nothing can get past her, you've heard the lady. I admire your courage in coming here today, I really do...-He says pulling a gun out of his pocket slowly.-Now, I'll give you two options. You can either leave through the door or...-Without letting him finish both men stand up and leave.

-Without letting him finish both men stand up and leave

Lilly: Uh, they're very scared of you.-I say giggling. 

Lev: You're the only one that's not.-He says pulling my chin gently towards him.- Lilly...-His eyes turn soft, and a mixed feeling between success and guilt overwhelms me...I let you down...-Would you stay with me tonight? -I stand up as politely as I can.

Lilly: You already know my answer. - He doesn't say anything else. 

I look down at him, politely smile and leave. On the ride home, I try to think about what my father told me before leaving. "To be a spy you need to become the best pretender there is, it's not real, it's work, don't feel bad about anything." But still...I feel like a sinner.

When I arrive home I throw myself onto the bed beat and take my second cell out of the nightstand's secret compartment. I dial my father's number and wait for him to answer.

〜Ring, Ring〜

Loid: Hello, how did you do today?

Anya: I think I might have what we need soon...Dad...do you...

Loid: Nothing much changed. He's been taking care of the company and studying at the University. It seems like many people praise the new management of the Corporation but I haven't talked to him directly.

Anya: Pretending every day that I'm someone that I'm not is just so... exhausting. I've been Lev's right hand for months... I sense he wants to be something more and I have no idea how to avoid it already. 

Loid: Do you think he would harm you?

Anya: No, I don't think so. He's vile but... He doesn't involve anybody that's not from the organization and he's especially polite with women.

Loid: I still can't believe they gave you such a mission as your first one...Infiltrating the east European mob...And you became the boss's right hand in just three months, you're a legend around here... I'm proud of you.

Anya: Thanks, dad...I received approval from WISE for me to try to flip him so he can help us out with the Dimitri family, in a few months more we will have everything we need to put most of his family between bars, including Lev of course...