15.3. The newcomer - Anya

〜Hello Again Everyone! ( ^ω^ )

Here we are again with Anya's thoughts on all of what happened that Monday and some extra things...How is Anya really feeling guys? Was Leon actually her first crush? OK he was not, Damian was٩( ᐛ )و

I wrote today's chapter while I was listening to the song THUMPING (쿵쿵쿵), I recommend you to listen to this song while reading.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!

01/12

After the party, I was so drunk and exhausted that I fell asleep immediately...What a crazy coincidence...Leon is...Locky? I wake up around 12 and go to the living room, my parents are already preparing lunch.

Yor: Good morning sleepy! Did you arrive very late yesterday?

Loid: At 12:34 right?

Anya: Yeah...Dad! Were you awake?

Loid: No. - Daddy is such a liar.

Anya: Dad, I need to ask you something. Did you know that Leon was our neighbor in our summer house for 5 years? Did you know he was Locky? - My mother and father look at each other.

Loid: We knew yes... of course at the time I investigated every detail from the people that were around us. He came in summer to that house to spend time with his aunt with a false identity...There were a few incidents when he was a child and then, well, after kindergarten he left the country, probably to not attend the Eden Academy.

Anya: Why didn't you tell me, dad? It would have been much easier If I knew.

Loid: But it wouldn't have been natural If you knew Anya, we thought that the most genuine outcome was If you realized yourself or If he told you. -He says placing lunch on the table.

Yor: I imagined he would tell you sooner or later because you were kinda best friends, playing every day together, you were so cute! It was a shame he didn't come the summer you two were 13, I always wondered what happened to him...Her aunt wasn't there either. -Says my mother sitting down and starting to eat, I do the same.

Loid: I didn't tell you so you wouldn't get upset at the time but his aunt died.

We are a few minutes in silence. Poor Leon...But this conversation just makes me wonder why did he go to another country to study, what does my father mean by the incidents?

Anya: It looks like he came the next summer but I was already coming to missions with you and having special training. Dad, do you know what happened to him so he and his family decided to make him study in another country?

Loid: Well...He was kidnaped when he was 5.

Anya: What!?

Loid: His father was fighting to become the president by that time and well, his father has very different and opposite political opinions from the National Unity Party, trying to threaten him, they kidnaped Leon, which made the current president step aside from politics for a few years, after returning 4 years ago and becoming elected last year.

Anya: Are you telling me that...Damian's father was involved in the kidnapping? -Both my parents nod.-Do you think Damian knows?

Loid: He has no idea. Damian doesn't really know what his father and brother are involved with, he just guesses it. But he and Leon didn't get along as kids, that's probably the reason Leon didn't return until now.