15.4. The newcomer - Stephan

〜Hello again guys! ♪( '▽`)

Here we are in another chapter narrated by Stephan's POv. What the hell was Stephan thinking all this time??? And most importantly, what was he doing when the incident happened?! Someone tell me! OK, I am the one who knows XD Let's get to read it!

To write this chapter I was listening to Big Bang - Stil Life.

Enjoy! ❤️

01/11

I want to take you somewhere where we can talk calmly only the two of us...But taking you to my apartment...is that too precipitated? She just started knowing me, I'm a stranger still, even though I've been thinking every day about her for years, it's not the same for her, I need to take care of her feelings, she's the top priority.

Becky: Soooo, where are we going? - She expects an answer.

Stephan: I'm still deciding.

Becky: If you are still deciding, where are you driving to then? - I want to take her home, show her my drawings, explain her what I do every day...Just If she wants to. - We can go to a coffee shop I know that's open all night and you can also smoke inside.

Stephan: Alright...-That's best, I will take you wherever you want to go.

Becky: If it works better for you you can leave me at home, I can have a coffee there too, my parents are probably sleeping already...They think I'm going to sleep with Anya today. - Why are you saying this now Becky? Don't you want to...Why would she want to spend time with me now that I think about it, I'm...boring...

Stephan: Do you want to leave? 

Becky: What do you want! I never know! -Such a strong temper, it's magnetic.

Stephan: Sorry If I wasn't clear before, -While driving I look at her for a second.- I want to stay with you. What do you want Becky, that's my priority. Do you want me to drive you home?

Becky: No...-She says embarrassed looking down. Her sudden mood change impacts me, Becky...Am I making you nervous?

We don't say anything else the rest of the drive, we arrive at the coffee shop and I park in front and we enter. No customer is inside so we sit down in silence and a waitress comes to take our order. To my surprise, she isn't saying anything...She's expecting me to say something. But still, a silence spend with you Becky, it's the best.

Stephan: Only a few are capable to enjoy the silence in the company.

Becky: Talk for yourself! I'm hella nervous! -I look at her, her eyebrows are pressed down, leaving her face with an upset expression. Why is she so jumpy today all of the sudden? She usually has an unwreckable confidence.

Stephan: I see...You seem different today, are you okay? -I look straight at her, I'm listening to you Becky, you can tell me whatever you want, I want to listen to whatever you have to say, even If it's about the weather.

Becky: You make me nervous, so serious and, I don't know! -So why did you expose yourself to this situation Becky? Help me understand you.

Stephan: So why did you want to have coffee with me?

Becky: I don't know! -She says frustrated turning her face to the street.

Is she regretting again coming with me? Like the other day at the gym?

Becky: I guess...I want to get to know you better. -She looks at me seriously, suddenly a heat wave drowns my chest. What was that?

Stephan: Me? - She wants to get to know me better? Is she interested in me?