25.-Night Call - Damian

〜Hello my lovely readers!❤️ 

Here I am finishing the story 😭 So I had to add this chapter, a very BORING chapter in my opinion (Yeah, I know, I'm the writer and I should sell better my story or idk, but, BUT, to actually end it I realized I had to explain many things and it just wasn't possible to do so in the last chapter all together so here we are, it's gonna be a short chapter but a necessary one.

BTW, Happy Christmass!!!❤️💕❤️

Let's just bare with the last things we need to know in order to finish this. Love you guys so much! ❤️ Next week I will have much much time so I plan to write all the chapters finish the story and answer all your lovely comments.

Enjoy!

08/04 (Monday)

〜Ring, Ring〜

My phone starts ringing while the hateful look on the bodyguard is piercing my back. Still, after two hours of interrogating him, he keeps insisting on my father's innocence in Becky's kidnapping. Frustrated by my inability to help Stephan I take my phone out of my pocket. On my phone's screen, an unknown phone pops up demanding my response.

Damian: Hello?

Girl on the other side of the phone: Good evening, are you Damian Desmond?

Damian: Yeah...-What's this? Another telemarketing phone call? Right now?!

Girl on the other side of the phone: I'm calling you in regard to Stephan Becker. This phone number is listed as his emergency contact. - While hearing those words my heart suddenly stops, and I can't breathe. What happened? Is he alright?

Damian: Right, what's wrong? - I need to calm down and try to breathe, these things are usually nothing.

Girl on the other side of the phone: I'm calling you from the Marian Berlint Hostpital. We've received an emergency call ten minutes ago involving Stephan Becker. He's arriving at the hospital by ambulance. It appears he's been shot two times.

Damian: Is he alright? Is he safe? Is he conscious? Is he - A waterfall of words start flowing through my mouth except the last one, I don't have the courage to even pronounce it.

Girl on the other side of the phone: I don't know sir you should head towards the Hospital right away, I've been informed he will go to surgery but I can't guarantee you he's in the current state.

Damian: I'll be there in ten minutes. - I hang up the phone and release the bodyguard. What if he...No.

No. I can't think about that right now.  I just have to get there as fast as I can. I just have to go to the Hospital and everything will be alright. 

2 hours later

It's been two hours more or less since I arrived and they've made me wait in a small room without explaining anything. Anya sent me a message that I shortly answered an hour earlier.

Anya (23:34)

I'm with Becky and Becky's family in the Saint Louise Hospital. She's been explaining everything to the police and now they are inspecting her multiple wounds, she will be fine though. It seems like her ex-boyfriend (who apparently has severe mental health issues) kidnaped her and attacked Stephan. She's been asking for him every minute and calling the hospital with no answer. She told me he's been shot. Do you know something? How are you holding up? Do you need company?

Me (23:36)

I'm waiting for the results. He's in surgery. I'll send you a message when I know more.